Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
  1. #1
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    How to Dispose of Tampons

    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #2
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: How to Dispose of Tampons

    We have officially reached a new low in off season boredom.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #3
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: How to Dispose of Tampons

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    We have officially reached a new low in off season boredom.
    ....and I'm glad to be a part of it.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #4
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: How to Dispose of Tampons

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    We have officially reached a new low in off season boredom.
    ....and I'm glad to be a part of it.
    It's good to have a goal.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #5
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: How to Dispose of Tampons

    Wash your hands before and after putting in or removing a tampon.
    WHY!!???
    I always need to know why.

  6. #6
    Freya's Avatar
    Freya is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    2,456

    Re: How to Dispose of Tampons

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Did you just stumble innocently upon this information?


    Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

  7. #7
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: How to Dispose of Tampons

    "Freya" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Did you just stumble innocently upon this information?
    These sorts of things happen when you are a seeker of knowledge.
    8)
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  8. #8
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,275

    Re: How to Dispose of Tampons

    I refuse to click that link.

  9. #9
    The Dropper's Avatar
    The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Portland, Ore.
    Posts
    2,101

    Re: How to Dispose of Tampons

    Only use tampons when you are on your period.
    And only use them in their proper place.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,072

    Re: How to Dispose of Tampons

    "The" wrote:
    Only use tampons when you are on your period.
    And only use them in their proper place.
    [size=12pt]http://www.tamponcrafts.com/[/size]

    Are you kidding me....only use them when you are on your period??
    I think not!
    There are LOTS of uses for these super soaker uppers!!
    ;D
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •