Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: how did you know.....

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "nextvikingsstar" wrote:
    maybe this is a little to lovey dovey for a p.p.o. forum, but ive been seeing a girl now for 3 months officially, but weve been together for more like 6 months, and idk ive never been so happy, i never worry about her hurting me, or me hurting her, im pretty sure i know shes the one, but idk its a big step any advice.......

howd you guys or gals know?

She became my best friend, I saw something in her that I have never seen in another woman and i just knew she was the right one for me!
    That is a very important part. She needs to be your best friend. Physical attraction will fade with old age, and you will need friendship and love to fall back on. I can't say anything critical about the amount of time you've been together. My wife and I were friends first, and then only dated for about 4 months before I proposed (My impending departure to Kuwait may have sped things up a bit...). We have been happily married the better part of a decade, and I imagine we will continue to be so for the rest of our lives.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Re: how did you know.....

Wait until you are at least 21 and see if you still feel the same way! If so, marry her!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123