Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: how did you know.....

When your never at a loss of words with her even if your not a talkative person!

Just go with it man.. U will know

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

i believe he's in college because if i remember correctly his avitar is his first ever college reception. if you want to know if she's the one, ask yourself a couple of questions 1) can you see yourself being with her for the rest of your life? 2) can you act completely like yourself when your around her? and 3) does she have any odd features (j/k man, don't ask that one) if the answer is yes to both those questions, then you've found yourself someone who may be right for you, but in the end you will just know.

or, follow the advice from Wayne's world:

Garth Algar: Uhm, Wayne? What do you do if every time you see this one incredible woman, you think you're gonna hurl?

Wayne Campbell: I say hurl. If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. But if you spew and she bolts, then it was never meant to be.

good luck and i hope she's the one for you.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    i believe he's in college because if i remember correctly his avitar is his first ever college reception. if you want to know if she's the one, ask yourself a couple of questions 1) can you see yourself being with her for the rest of your life? 2) can you act completely like yourself when your around her? and 3) does she have any odd features (j/k man, don't ask that one) if the answer is yes to both those questions, then you've found yourself someone who may be right for you, but in the end you will just know.

or, follow the advice from Wayne's world:

Garth Algar: Uhm, Wayne? What do you do if every time you see this one incredible woman, you think you're gonna hurl?

Wayne Campbell: I say hurl. If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours. But if you spew and she bolts, then it was never meant to be.

good luck and i hope she's the one for you.
    That is an awesome quote! I have that up as an away message often.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

For me its when I love them DESPITE their fan affilliation! :lol:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

If you can say "I LOVE YOU" to her without the expectation of SEX as a reward for saying it! :lol:

But seriously, it's when you find yourself planning your life around being with her forever...not just the fun times but everything...and you WILL know!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

boognish is offline Coordinator

The key is whether or not you can see yourself loving her when she's old, wrinkled and not-so-hot. It will happen to all of them eventually, and you'd better hope that you picked one with a great personality, not just great looks.

Oh, it also helps if they are great cooks :wink:
    I am a dipshit!!!

sleepagent is offline Hall of Famer

Wait another year or so. Let your "Honeymoon Period" end so the real relationship can grow & develop.

Sounds like its off to a good start though!

"No Greater Friend . . . No Worse Enemy. U.S. MARINES"
    "FIND YOUR PASSION AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!"
    "SUCCESS LOOKS EASY TO THOSE THAT WEREN'T THERE WHEN IT WAS BEING ACHIEVED!"

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"nextvikingsstar" wrote:
    maybe this is a little to lovey dovey for a p.p.o. forum, but ive been seeing a girl now for 3 months officially, but weve been together for more like 6 months, and idk ive never been so happy, i never worry about her hurting me, or me hurting her, im pretty sure i know shes the one, but idk its a big step any advice.......

howd you guys or gals know?

She became my best friend, I saw something in her that I have never seen in another woman and i just knew she was the right one for me!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

You just know. I guess I know because I got fatter and she's still with me, I'm not the brightest bulb on the tree and she's still with me, I get really pissed at times while watching vikings games and she's still with me.....that's pretty much it!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

sorry i was gone for awhile....im only 19 im not thinking anything to soon but idk, ive had a lot of gfs and i havnt always been the best bf, but i just cant ever imagine hurting her, she means to much to me, shes amaezinf..................OH YEAh and her moms still HOTT haha so thats a plus
    Can Someone please Hook me up with a Sig

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast