Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 36 of 36
  1. #31
    ragz's Avatar
    ragz is offline GM
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,114

    Re: How to Deal with People Who Always Complain

    "V4L" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Wheres Ragz and Baummy?
    is this what you have to resort to when losing arguments?
    seems childish enough for you.
    i guess its better than making up stuff.

    LOL!!!

    Whenever I proved u wrong u kept spewing the same BS

    You were the one getting proved wrong my man

    Good try though

    if by BS you mean actual facts, i guess if you say so. isnt this kinda of a little bit Challenged Hillbilly Lover'd anyway, cuz now YOU are the ones complaining.
    i guess complaining is only exclusive to things that fall in line with another bunch of whiners.

    I didn't see many facts my friend.. And you said all the same ones.. It's been all BS

    And how am I complaining?

    :
    do you have any original thoughts or do you just read other posters responses to me and repeat them?
    there is about a million post of stats backing up arguments that i have made.
    your post have consisted of complaining about people being negative.
    so however you wanna twist it to make you feel better is cool.
    "self improvement's masturbation.
    now self destruction" that's enlightenment

  2. #32
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: How to Deal with People Who Always Complain

    "ragz" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    [quote author=V4L link=topic=48390.msg849024#msg849024 date=1223411401]
    Wheres Ragz and Baummy?
    is this what you have to resort to when losing arguments?
    seems childish enough for you.
    i guess its better than making up stuff.

    LOL!!!

    Whenever I proved u wrong u kept spewing the same BS

    You were the one getting proved wrong my man

    Good try though

    if by BS you mean actual facts, i guess if you say so. isnt this kinda of a little bit Challenged Hillbilly Lover'd anyway, cuz now YOU are the ones complaining.
    i guess complaining is only exclusive to things that fall in line with another bunch of whiners.

    I didn't see many facts my friend.. And you said all the same ones.. It's been all BS

    And how am I complaining?

    :
    do you have any original thoughts or do you just read other posters responses to me and repeat them?
    there is about a million post of stats backing up arguments that i have made.
    your post have consisted of complaining about people being negative.
    so however you wanna twist it to make you feel better is cool.
    [/quote]


    No copying for me.. It's the truth..

    Its why no one takes you seriously

  3. #33
    jmcdon00's Avatar
    jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    8,279

    Re: How to Deal with People Who Always Complain

    "V4L" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    [quote author=ragz link=topic=48390.msg849301#msg849301 date=1223426797]
    [quote author=V4L link=topic=48390.msg849024#msg849024 date=1223411401]
    Wheres Ragz and Baummy?
    is this what you have to resort to when losing arguments?
    seems childish enough for you.
    i guess its better than making up stuff.

    LOL!!!

    Whenever I proved u wrong u kept spewing the same BS

    You were the one getting proved wrong my man

    Good try though

    if by BS you mean actual facts, i guess if you say so. isnt this kinda of a little bit Challenged Hillbilly Lover'd anyway, cuz now YOU are the ones complaining.
    i guess complaining is only exclusive to things that fall in line with another bunch of whiners.

    I didn't see many facts my friend.. And you said all the same ones.. It's been all BS

    And how am I complaining?

    :
    do you have any original thoughts or do you just read other posters responses to me and repeat them?
    there is about a million post of stats backing up arguments that i have made.
    your post have consisted of complaining about people being negative.
    so however you wanna twist it to make you feel better is cool.
    [/quote]


    No copying for me.. It's the truth..

    Its why no one takes you seriously
    [/quote]
    Taking people seriously on the internet is a very bad idea.

  4. #34
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,311

    Re: How to Deal with People Who Always Complain

    "V4L" wrote:
    Yah, I have never seen someone WANT OUR TEAM TO LOSE

    I've said well if we lose this meaningless game at the end of the year I won't be too mad because it helps our draft stock by like 5 slots.. But wow.. Not when this could turn our season around

    And even then im like screw it let's go out with a bang and win. I can't cheer against my own team
    Yeah I remember the season Tice started 3-10 and everyone was talking top pick in the draft ... but I was thrilled we ended that season with three wins. It built toward the next season ... knocked the Dolphins and Saints out of the playoffs. It was a great way to end the season.
    I never pull against my Vikes. If we were completely out of the playoffs and us losing helped some other team I kind of liked (Colts, Bengals, Broncos, Rams, Eagles) then MAYBE I pull against us. If us losing scews the Packers, Bears, Patriots, Redskins or Steelers then I almost certainly would not mind us losing.
    But all in all ... I pretty much pull for us week in and out ... whether we are 3-10 or 10-3 ... I like watching the Purple and Gold come out with the W.

  5. #35
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: How to Deal with People Who Always Complain

    LOL this thread is fucking hilarious. I swear some men carry the bitch trait more than some woman.

  6. #36
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: How to Deal with People Who Always Complain

    "marstc09" wrote:
    LOL this thread is fricken hilarious. I swear some men carry the beeyatch trait more than some woman.
    yup, new rope and all.

    Relax.
    Its 2-3 in a long season and stats are not facts when used as giant internet dildos beat someone Lock Stock style.
    Even if you think you won, you still look like an asshole.

    Stats only support analysis, and mean nothing on their own.

    Let's all move on here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Ex-Viking 'People Eater' became a people helper
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 07:28 AM
  2. Why do people complain about our defense winning games for us?
    By UMD_Bleeds_Purple in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 01:11 PM
  3. Do you complain about the cost of your rent????
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 11:03 AM
  4. who do you contact to complain about officiating?
    By marshallvike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-31-2006, 11:31 AM
  5. I dont want to complain but...
    By eelpout72 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-24-2005, 04:39 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •