Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
  1. #21
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: How to Deal with People Who Always Complain

    How to Deal with People Who Always Complain

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #22
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: How to Deal with People Who Always Complain

    "ragz" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Wheres Ragz and Baummy?
    is this what you have to resort to when losing arguments?
    seems childish enough for you.
    i guess its better than making up stuff.

    LOL!!!

    Whenever I proved u wrong u kept spewing the same BS

    You were the one getting proved wrong my man

    Good try though


  3. #23
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,065

    Re: How to Deal with People Who Always Complain

    "V4L" wrote:
    Wheres Ragz and Baummy?
    I always complain now because I wished a loss upon our team one game in the hopes of getting rid of Childress? OK man.

    I better say something positive to end this post so I don't keep "complaining" on here.

    I look good.

    Seriously though, let it go already. I (and many other "fake fans") will openly admit that yes, I did want my precious Vikings to lose that one game in hopes that it would support the seemingly possible chance of Brad Childress getting fired. Is that so hard to understand whether you agree with it or not?

    Just because it wasn't the popular opinion on here both myself anyone with the same idea are getting ridiculed in a lot of threads. It's just like you have to conform to the majorities opinion on here or you're shit.

    I have taken the comments like a man and have backed up what I said. It is my opinion and I am standing by it. If people can't let that go and have to now resort to me being a chronic complainer than so be it.

    I don't need this shit. You guys just sit in your little happy circle jerk and and tug a few rounds out over our "win" and then start to brainstorm how you can mock the next passer by with one different idea than your own.

    I thought a lot of you were more mature and better than this.

  4. #24
    ragz's Avatar
    ragz is offline GM
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,114

    Re: How to Deal with People Who Always Complain

    "V4L" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Wheres Ragz and Baummy?
    is this what you have to resort to when losing arguments?
    seems childish enough for you.
    i guess its better than making up stuff.

    LOL!!!

    Whenever I proved u wrong u kept spewing the same BS

    You were the one getting proved wrong my man

    Good try though

    if by BS you mean actual facts, i guess if you say so. isnt this kinda of a little bit retarded anyway, cuz now YOU are the ones complaining.
    i guess complaining is only exclusive to things that fall in line with another bunch of whiners.
    "self improvement's masturbation.
    now self destruction" that's enlightenment

  5. #25
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: How to Deal with People Who Always Complain

    "baumy300" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Wheres Ragz and Baummy?
    I always complain now because I wished a loss upon our team one game in the hopes of getting rid of Childress? OK man.

    I better say something positive to end this post so I don't keep "complaining" on here.

    I look good.

    Seriously though, let it go already. I (and many other "fake fans") will openly admit that yes, I did want my precious Vikings to lose that one game in hopes that it would support the seemingly possible chance of Brad Childress getting fired. Is that so hard to understand whether you agree with it or not?

    Just because it wasn't the popular opinion on here both myself anyone with the same idea are getting ridiculed in a lot of threads. It's just like you have to conform to the majorities opinion on here or you're shit.

    I have taken the comments like a man and have backed up what I said. It is my opinion and I am standing by it. If people can't let that go and have to now resort to me being a chronic complainer than so be it.

    I don't need this shit. You guys just sit in your little happy circle jerk and and tug a few rounds out over our "win" and then start to brainstorm how you can mock the next passer by with one different idea than your own.

    I thought a lot of you were more mature and better than this.
    ...3. Think of the complainer as a three year old. Their life is more suited to a little kid than a teenager because all they do is whine and complain for no reason...
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  6. #26
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: How to Deal with People Who Always Complain

    "singersp" wrote:
    How to Deal with People Who Always Complain
    [img width=450 height=425]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/smilies/ATT00153.jpg[/img]


    Ahhhhh! LMAO...love it. ;D
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  7. #27
    baumy300 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,065

    Re: How to Deal with People Who Always Complain

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "baumy300" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Wheres Ragz and Baummy?
    I always complain now because I wished a loss upon our team one game in the hopes of getting rid of Childress? OK man.

    I better say something positive to end this post so I don't keep "complaining" on here.

    I look good.

    Seriously though, let it go already. I (and many other "fake fans") will openly admit that yes, I did want my precious Vikings to lose that one game in hopes that it would support the seemingly possible chance of Brad Childress getting fired. Is that so hard to understand whether you agree with it or not?

    Just because it wasn't the popular opinion on here both myself anyone with the same idea are getting ridiculed in a lot of threads. It's just like you have to conform to the majorities opinion on here or you're shit.

    I have taken the comments like a man and have backed up what I said. It is my opinion and I am standing by it. If people can't let that go and have to now resort to me being a chronic complainer than so be it.

    I don't need this shit. You guys just sit in your little happy circle jerk and and tug a few rounds out over our "win" and then start to brainstorm how you can mock the next passer by with one different idea than your own.

    I thought a lot of you were more mature and better than this.
    ...3. Think of the complainer as a three year old. Their life is more suited to a little kid than a teenager because all they do is whine and complain for no reason...
    Are you implying that I am now a child?

  8. #28
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: How to Deal with People Who Always Complain

    "gregair13" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    I was hoping shooting them would be an option
    I like to proceed with a large weapon that is good for bashing. Baseball bat or random large object on the ground like a shopping cart or piece of a tree
    Bryant.. that you.
    ;D

  9. #29
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: How to Deal with People Who Always Complain

    "ragz" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    "ragz" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Wheres Ragz and Baummy?
    is this what you have to resort to when losing arguments?
    seems childish enough for you.
    i guess its better than making up stuff.

    LOL!!!

    Whenever I proved u wrong u kept spewing the same BS

    You were the one getting proved wrong my man

    Good try though

    if by BS you mean actual facts, i guess if you say so. isnt this kinda of a little bit Challenged Hillbilly Lover'd anyway, cuz now YOU are the ones complaining.
    i guess complaining is only exclusive to things that fall in line with another bunch of whiners.

    I didn't see many facts my friend.. And you said all the same ones.. It's been all BS

    And how am I complaining?

    :

  10. #30
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: How to Deal with People Who Always Complain

    "baumy300" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    Wheres Ragz and Baummy?
    I always complain now because I wished a loss upon our team one game in the hopes of getting rid of Childress? OK man.

    I better say something positive to end this post so I don't keep "complaining" on here.

    I look good.

    Seriously though, let it go already. I (and many other "fake fans") will openly admit that yes, I did want my precious Vikings to lose that one game in hopes that it would support the seemingly possible chance of Brad Childress getting fired. Is that so hard to understand whether you agree with it or not?

    Just because it wasn't the popular opinion on here both myself anyone with the same idea are getting ridiculed in a lot of threads. It's just like you have to conform to the majorities opinion on here or you're pooh.

    I have taken the comments like a man and have backed up what I said. It is my opinion and I am standing by it. If people can't let that go and have to now resort to me being a chronic complainer than so be it.

    I don't need this pooh. You guys just sit in your little happy circle jerk and and tug a few rounds out over our "win" and then start to brainstorm how you can mock the next passer by with one different idea than your own.

    I thought a lot of you were more mature and better than this.

    Im was playing my man!!

    Sorry

    I like your post, for the most part we tend to agree

    We've talked outside of PPO a little and I like ya..


Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Ex-Viking 'People Eater' became a people helper
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2009, 07:28 AM
  2. Why do people complain about our defense winning games for us?
    By UMD_Bleeds_Purple in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 01:11 PM
  3. Do you complain about the cost of your rent????
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-11-2007, 11:03 AM
  4. who do you contact to complain about officiating?
    By marshallvike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-31-2006, 11:31 AM
  5. I dont want to complain but...
    By eelpout72 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-24-2005, 04:39 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •