Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41
  1. #1
    muchluv4smoot's Avatar
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,318

    How clutch is robert horry!

    This guy is unreal! Defintely more clutch than any other player I have every seen in the playoffs, including mr. jordan.

    Games not over yet though.

  2. #2
    muchluv4smoot's Avatar
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,318

    Re: How clutch is robert horry!

    Wow! First game I actually watched of this crappy series and what an unbelievable game from horry. His 4th quarter and overtime was crazy. Wish he would have done it for LA in the playoffs 2 years ago, instead of going 2 for thirty something from 3 point range.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    288

    Re: How clutch is robert horry!

    im guessing u dont mean mr. micheal jordan
    cuz if u do then u are lost totally 100 percent lost horry doesnt hold a candle to jordan
    Can Someone please Hook me up with a Sig

  4. #4
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: How clutch is robert horry!

    I just want to kill Robert Horry right now. I hate him asss.

  5. #5
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: How clutch is robert horry!

    Yeah, he does not hold a candle to Jordan, but he can be pretty clutch ... by the way, he did not do badly last year ... he was with the Spurs last year, it was two years ago ...

  6. #6
    muchluv4smoot's Avatar
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,318

    Re: How clutch is robert horry!

    "midgensa" wrote:
    Yeah, he does not hold a candle to Jordan, but he can be pretty clutch ... by the way, he did not do badly last year ... he was with the Spurs last year, it was two years ago ...

    Why the heck did I think he was there last year? Huh. Yeah, if he would have shot good 2 years ago, they would have easily got to the championship.

  7. #7
    muchluv4smoot's Avatar
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,318

    Re: How clutch is robert horry!

    "nextvikingsstar" wrote:
    im guessing u dont mean mr. micheal jordan
    cuz if u do then u are lost totally 100 percent lost horry doesnt hold a candle to jordan

    Sorry, but horry has hit way way more clutch shots in the playoffs than jordan did. This coming from one of the biggest bulls and jordan fans there was back then.

  8. #8
    fred3105's Avatar
    fred3105 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    736

    Re: How clutch is robert horry!

    Tim Duncans clutch!
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

  9. #9
    RandyMoss8404's Avatar
    RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,389

    Re: How clutch is robert horry!

    "muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "nextvikingsstar" wrote:
    im guessing u dont mean mr. micheal jordan
    cuz if u do then u are lost totally 100 percent lost horry doesnt hold a candle to jordan

    Sorry, but horry has hit way way more clutch shots in the playoffs than jordan did. This coming from one of the biggest bulls and jordan fans there was back then.
    Uhm

    I'm a Bulls fan too, and you are outside your mind

    Saying Horry doesn't hold a candle is pushing it

    But if you had to choose between Horry and Jordan and chose Jordan, I dunno...

    I'd even take Reggie over Horry.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

  10. #10
    muchluv4smoot's Avatar
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,318

    Re: How clutch is robert horry!

    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    "muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "nextvikingsstar" wrote:
    im guessing u dont mean mr. micheal jordan
    cuz if u do then u are lost totally 100 percent lost horry doesnt hold a candle to jordan

    Sorry, but horry has hit way way more clutch shots in the playoffs than jordan did. This coming from one of the biggest bulls and jordan fans there was back then.
    Uhm

    I'm a Bulls fan too, and you are outside your mind

    Saying Horry doesn't hold a candle is pushing it

    But if you had to choose between Horry and Jordan and chose Jordan, I dunno...

    I'd even take Reggie over Horry.

    I'm talking made clutch shots at the end of playoff games, not who can create the best shot and get an open shot for themselves, big difference. How many game winning shots did jordan make in the playoffs? Horry has hit many more. He hit a ton for houston alone.

    I'm not saying horry is better than jordan or I would give the ball to horry over michael jordan, to win me a playoff game, I am saying horry has hit way more clucth playoff winning shots, than jordan, and that is a fact. Seems to me it was always some little 3 point shooting guard that won a couple chapionships in the final seconds, for the bulls. I can only remember maybe a handful of clutch game winning playoff shots that jordan made.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The "Robert Smith" (26) G!!!
    By VKG4LFE in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-15-2007, 11:09 AM
  2. Top 10 Clutch QBs
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-04-2006, 09:16 PM
  3. Is David Ortiz Mr. Clutch?
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 01:28 AM
  4. Edinger, struggles outdoors but a clutch kicker
    By akvikefan89 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-14-2005, 01:05 AM
  5. Clutch Factor: Week 3 dc top the list
    By pudgesoprano in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-30-2004, 09:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •