Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

How to Catch a Greased Pig

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Del Rio is offline Coordinator

Re: How to Catch a Greased Pig

"You probably won't get it right the first time, and it's hard to practice. There's nothing you can do about it, just enjoy it"

LMAO
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

My posts are worth 6 of yours.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Just ask Prophet how...he does it every time he wants sex!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

As you come down on the woman, hook your legs under the her and back between her rear legs, so that your heels are between the womans rear legs.

Get your arms around the womans neck, and push your legs back and up, hooking the rear legs. In this position, it's very hard for the woman to shake you, greased or not. If you find yourself sliding left or right, allow one free hand to push off the ground to restore balance. If you slide back or forth, you need to tighten your grip: push up with the legs and arms.

The womans reaction will be to run faster. Let her tire herself for a bit while you expend minimal energy holding your position.

When you feel the woman faltering, straighten your legs as hard as you can. This will immobilize the rear legs. The woman will fall to one side, at which point you should unhook your leg from the underside before she lands or you could break your leg.
    Right out of the Karma Sutra.
    ;D ;D ;D

WWBGD

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"RK." wrote:
    As you come down on the woman, hook your legs under the her and back between her rear legs, so that your heels are between the womans rear legs.

Get your arms around the womans neck, and push your legs back and up, hooking the rear legs. In this position, it's very hard for the woman to shake you, greased or not. If you find yourself sliding left or right, allow one free hand to push off the ground to restore balance. If you slide back or forth, you need to tighten your grip: push up with the legs and arms.

The womans reaction will be to run faster. Let her tire herself for a bit while you expend minimal energy holding your position.

When you feel the woman faltering, straighten your legs as hard as you can. This will immobilize the rear legs. The woman will fall to one side, at which point you should unhook your leg from the underside before she lands or you could break your leg.
    Right out of the Karma Sutra.

;D ;D ;D

Thats exactly how I take down all my women RK.... ;D

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

This only works on big pigs. On small pigs, maybe try the same hooking technique with the arms on the forelegs
    I've had enough of the big pigs,
    I need to try the technique for the small ones.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

I couldn't read this at work as the firewall was blocking it.
    For those of you who have enough redneck in them to have actually done this, there is a flaw or at least a planning consideration when you make your approach and jump on:

The pig's reaction will be to run faster. Let it tire itself for a bit while you expend minimal energy holding your position
    If for some strange reason the farmer has a electric fence (in my case a Weed Burner) get off before he gets to the fence and find another pig.

I selected one that new about the whole fence thing.
    Before I got off I was definately live wired
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg