Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Re: How big is your family?

My mom is one of 8, my dad is one of 4, my stepdad is one of 3, and my stepmom is one of 3. I couldn't even begin to tell you how many cousins I have. I think I have some that I don't even know about :lol: I have (on my mom's side) two brothers and (on my dads side) 1 brother, a step brother and 2 step sisters. Also I have one neice, 2 grandmothers, 3 grandfathers, a great grandmother and a great grandfather. There are also lots of great aunts and uncles.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    Yes I see ya Shock.. You are in the middle witha blue shirt on.. Both my mom and dad are the only kids in their family.. I have no uncles, aunts, or cousins.. Currently it is my mom, dad, 2 older brothers, and myself.. That is it, 5 family members.. Well unless you count our children now.. I have 1 daughter, my oldest brother has 1 son, and my next oldest brother has 1 girl, and 1 boy..

My fiance's family is huge though.. I would have to say her family reunions make Shock's look small.. No kidding, her mom comes from a family of 13 brothers and sisters, and oh so many cousins.. No I don't know all their names, that is why we wear name tags at the family reunions..
    I am NOT in the middle - I AM in the middle of blue shirts, however...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"shockzilla" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    Yes I see ya Shock.. You are in the middle witha blue shirt on.. Both my mom and dad are the only kids in their family.. I have no uncles, aunts, or cousins.. Currently it is my mom, dad, 2 older brothers, and myself.. That is it, 5 family members.. Well unless you count our children now.. I have 1 daughter, my oldest brother has 1 son, and my next oldest brother has 1 girl, and 1 boy..

My fiance's family is huge though.. I would have to say her family reunions make Shock's look small.. No kidding, her mom comes from a family of 13 brothers and sisters, and oh so many cousins.. No I don't know all their names, that is why we wear name tags at the family reunions..

Oh ok.. I did see you though big guy.. I wouldn't forget the face of a Viking fan.. :grin:

Blog Entries

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:

Oh ok.. I did see you though big guy.. I wouldn't forget the face of a Viking fan.. :grin:
    If you're talking about the big guy sitting down in the middle of the picture, that's my cousin Bruce (6'9", played semi-pro basketball).

And get this: my Mom was an ONLY CHILD. :lol:
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman

let us see, theres my mom and dad of course, stepmom and stepdad, 1 brother(23), and 1 sister(26, who's married with 1 son). then i have 5 cousins, 4 grandparents(4 more including step grandparents), 2 uncles on my dads side(both married) and 1 aunt on my moms side(not married). step mom's an only child and stepdad has 3 siblings. then i have 3 step cousins, so that works out to a grand total of 33 if i counted right

MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

My father is about 5'10" and 165 lbs. My Mother is about 5'5" and 140 lbs. My older sister is about 5'2" and 115 lbs. And my dearest younger brother is about 5'9" and 145 lbs.
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

ryanmurphy is offline Pro-Bowler

"shockzilla" wrote:
    I have 10 brothers and sisters, 42 nieces and nephews (counting great nieces and nephews), and dozens of cousins. I also have 6 aunts and uncles. Here is a link to the big picture of my WHOLE family at our recent family reunion in northern Minnesota (does NOT include those that could not make it, which I would guess to be 20-30, but it could be more):

Shockman Family

How big is YOUR family?

(Can anyone find me in the picture?)
    So who got stuck taking the picture???

Blog Entries

A professional photographer took the picture. :lol:

I am the youngest of 9. I have 5 sisters and 3 brothers. My mom came from a family of 4. My dad came from a family of 9. My parents are both deceased. One of my Dad's brothers has 11 kids. Most of my cousins on my dad's side I don't even know because he died so long ago that we never really kept in touch. I could have cousins on this board :shock: :grin:

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

well mine isn't big at all! i got dad, mom, 1 brother, 2 uncles, 2 aunts, 1 step aunt, 1 step cousin, 3 cousins, grandpa, grandma and thats just my mom's side.

my dad's side i have grandpa, grandma (deceased), not sure about aunt, uncles or cousins... they all live in Minnesota and i think there is a little feud going on between them and my grandpa!! LOL
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast