Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 75
  1. #1
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Hot Bears Fan...

    [img width=124 height=339]http://www.deercreekpottery.com/pics/tntbear.jpg[/img]

    I found this on a Bears forum and the picture looks strangely familiar.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #2
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Hot Bears Fan...

    I smell an jiggly butt kicking about to happen.
    LOL

    I guess that is the life one leads when dating a Bears fan.
    The temptation to cross the line.


    There might be a small blimp on the richter scale in the Chicago area when this is seen.


  3. #3
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Hot Bears Fan...

    "Prophet" wrote:
    [img width=124 height=339]http://www.deercreekpottery.com/pics/tntbear.jpg[/img]

    I found this on a Bears forum and the picture looks strangely familiar.
    Damn tnt has a big neck

  4. #4
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Hot Bears Fan...

    That's TNT?
    .
    The word on the street is true then.
    It's really sad to see a hot woman change allegiances.
    We've been warning her for years to drop Lance and now it has come to this.
    A day of mourning is in order.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  5. #5
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Hot Bears Fan...

    I don't know what's worst. The picture or you running around checking out bears sites, and getting all excited about girls there posting their pictures here

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  6. #6
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Hot Bears Fan...

    "cogitans" wrote:
    I don't know what's worst. The picture or you running around checking out bears sites, and getting all excited about girls there posting their pictures here
    ;D, The Bears are in the SB and I wanted to get the latest on their opinions....I'm covered.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  7. #7
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Hot Bears Fan...

    "cogitans" wrote:
    I don't know what's worst. The picture or you running around checking out bears sites, and getting all excited about girls there posting their pictures here
    Remember the Bears chick fan who was selling herself as a date on eBay last week to get a ticket?
    That's one of her pictures, so he didn't have to look far.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #8
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    Re: Hot Bears Fan...

    "Del" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    [img width=124 height=339]http://www.deercreekpottery.com/pics/tntbear.jpg[/img]

    I found this on a Bears forum and the picture looks strangely familiar.
    gol 'darnit tnt has a big neck


    Thats not all thats big...
    ;D




    Say it's not so TNT... ???


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  9. #9
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Hot Bears Fan...

    That's some funny ish!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  10. #10
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Hot Bears Fan...

    "Prophet" wrote:
    That's TNT?
    .
    The word on the street is true then.
    It's really sad to see a hot woman change allegiances.
    We've been warning her for years to drop Lance and now it has come to this.
    A day of mourning is in order.
    Evidently....she has.

    [img width=284 height=295]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/large%20pics/TNT_Urlacher.jpg[/img]

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 07:01 AM
  2. DA BEARS WIN !
    By BearsFanGrrrr in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 09-25-2006, 01:08 PM
  3. The Bears
    By napo58 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 01-04-2006, 11:44 PM
  4. da Bears again
    By AngloVike in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-27-2002, 02:36 AM
  5. its da Bears
    By Webby in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-06-2002, 11:44 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •