Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Horrible News

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Re: Horrible News

Me and Mrs. Shockzilla send you our thoughts and prayers during this hard time for you and your girlfriend and her family. May the light of God's love shine on you through this hard time!

Shock
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

-VKG4LFE-

My condolences to your family from ours. I hope that the rest of your holiday season goes well, it's always awkward without that special someone. I lost my mother a couple years ago to cancer, and just thinking about it, reminds me of how you and your gf must feel. :cry:

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

You know you got my condolescences man. I feel for ya. SO what was the cause of death, did they find out?
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

VKG4LYF,

My family and I surely have you in our prayers this evening and through out the coming weeks services.

May your sorrows and grief, be lessoned, by your warm and loving memories.

Truly,

Ned Lessor and Family

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

The preliminary autopsy reports show that it was an irregular heartbeat. Usually the heart is strong enough to correct it but on this ocassion it wasn't and it just stopped. They are going to look into seeing wether or not it was a bacteria that casued it because she was sick from the common cold at the time.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

My condolences to you, your gf and your families. I know where you are coming from. My mother is very ill too and probably won't to Xmas. My prayers to you.

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"countrygirl" wrote:
    My condolences to you, your gf and your families. I know where you are coming from. My mother is very ill too and probably won't to Xmas. My prayers to you.
    My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family, countrygirl...I hope that you all get to share Christmas with your mom before she passes...it's always sad when you lose someone close...but especially so when it comes around the holidays! Stay strong...we are all praying for your family as well.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

VKG and Countrygirl....my prayers absolutely go out to you and your families. I am so sorry that you have to deal with this. Bless you both.

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"countrygirl" wrote:

I'm so sorry to hear that. Tonight my prayers will include your mother too, enjoy every moment with her!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234