Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Homework Help

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Homework Help

"Mr." wrote:
    Why do you do this I'm just asking for help. Oh and by the way I don't watch your sisters news I watch KXLT Fox 47 thats where it's at baby.
    LOL! Because it's;

A. The offseason.
    :P

B. This stuff is covered in school during class & you should know how to do them if you were listening & asking questions.

On a side note, I doesn't matter to me if you listen to my sister on channel 10 or not. I don't listen to her on the news myself.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"tjohnson" wrote:
    "Mr." wrote:
    Why do you do this I'm just asking for help. Oh and by the way I don't watch your sisters news I watch KXLT Fox 47 thats where it's at baby.
    what news?
    My sister is the anchorwoman on a local station in Rochester, MN

ViKing24 is offline Asst. Coach

Ooh you don't even know what channel it is. FYI it is channel 12

LOL just playing with you

Formerly Viking24

"Mr." wrote:
    Ooh you don't even know what channel it is. FYI it is channel 12.

LOL just playing with you
    Did they seriously change KTTC from channel 10 to 12?

That goes to show you how long it's been since I watched her.

http://www.kttc.com/Station/index.php

"Mr." wrote:
    I need help reviewing for my test tomorrow.

Please answer so I can understand how to do these problems
    try finding the axis of symmetry and vertex.
    y=x^2-4
    y=-x^2+1
    y=x^2-2x-6
    y=-2x^2-6x+3
    y=5x^2+4x+1
    y=-x+4x+4

Best answers wins points.
    By the way I also need help graphing please post a link to a website that does it for you.
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Mr." wrote:
    No don't answer them I'm just having trouble finding X and Y. Please give directions if possible
    Done!

[img width=400 height=312]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/aaaaa.jpg[/img]
    So how many points do I get? I'm the only one who gave you an answer, so mine must be the best.

Use this answer on your homework. It's better than what you have now & I'm curious as to what kind of reply you get from your teacher.

ViKing24 is offline Asst. Coach

Hey guys well ok I have this paper I have due next month May 20th I believe anyway. Well I'd like to get a head start on it now. I already did the paper it's just a matter of changing a few things. So I would appreciate if someone peer edited my paper.

King Henry VIII

Henry VIII the second son of Henry VII and Elizabeth of York, came to

be known as one of the most famous Kings of all time but not for his leadership.

Nevertheless he was a very intelligent child growing up who like many during his

day and also showed a innate curiosity in the arts like music, and who showed

great philosophy for knowledge. Second who will continue with what he probably

is most notorious for the disputes from divorces and executions of his 6 wives and

his rule as King of England. Then we will continue with the founding of the

Church of England which probably was a direct result of Henry VIII seeking a

divorce from his wife.

First to understand King Henry VIII we must understand his childhood

which made him the very selfish as well as even the somewhat even likeable

young King he became to be. A major turning point in his life was the death of his

brother who was the heir to the throne. By then he became very independent as all

of his immediate family had died when he was only 19 years old. He also became

a very likeable King as he would throw lavish parties and was very handsome and

athletic young man.

Furthermore he was rushed into a marriage with Catherine of Aragon who

was just widowed by Arthur whom was King Henry VIII’s brother. Shortly after

their first marriage Catherine gave birth to a girl. Soon after that ironically King

Henry VIII seeking a male heir filed for divorce from his wife. However he said

that he felt guilty for marrying the wife of his brother Arthur.

However the pope would not grant King Henry VIII a divorce from his

wife this lead to a long battle in which King Henry VIII even felt as passionately

enough to start his own church. Another one of the more known wives and lady of

his was Anne Boleyn. Who also gave birth to one of his children which was also a

girl as well as 2 boys whom never survived birth. However this time was different

King Henry demanded she be executed for practicing witchcraft as well as

adultery. In which it is a well known fact that he also committed adultery as well.

His next wife Jane Seymour finally gave birth to a male heir King Edward VI

who survived infancy however Jane Seymour died while giving birth.

He also married Anne of Cleves and Catherine Howard in which both

marriages were annulled and left Catherine Howard executed for evidence that

she was having relations prior and during their marriage. Finally King Henry

VIII’s last wife Catherine Parr was married to him for the last 4 years of his life.

He also engaged in adulterous acts with Anne Boleyn’s sister Mary Boleyn in

which he had 2 illegitimate children with. Many of these public marriages and

divorces as well as even executions of his wives overshadowed his rule as King.

However probably one of King Henry VIII’s biggest moves as King was his dispute over the same Pope who crowned him “Defender of Faith” shortly before his divorce from Catherine of Aragon. Some people believed this was a very smart as well as ignorant move. As King Henry VIII inherited a great deal of money from the Catholic Monasteries. He also gained much power and authority as well as the Pope in some ways was more important then the King was.However this move angered many people especially his own people and the advisors close to him who were mostly clergy and played a huge role during his reign as King.
    Last but certainly not least was his rule as King which was overshadowed by his disputes with his wives and the pope along with his ego and personal motives for his actions. However King Henry VIII also had a lighter side to him as well as the fact that he cared what was best for his country and his people. He unified as well as gave his people more rights and the parliament more say in the government. He also constructed a powerful Navy and Army which made England become an even strong country in which without his influence England would not have won important wars like the Spanish Armada.
    Like King Henry VIII or hate him he will always be in our textbooks for years to come. From his King Henry VIII aspiring childhood which transcended into his reign as King. Not to mention his disputes with his wives and the never ending search for a wife to bear him a male heir to the throne. Finally Last but not least his rule as King and the Church

Formerly Viking24

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Don't forget to mention that new Showtime series about Henry VIII, "The Tudors"...and also mention that famous song about Henry VIII:

http://www.peternoone.com/lyrics/henry8.html

LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Mr." wrote:
    Hey guys well ok I have this paper I have due next month May 20th I believe anyway. Well I'd like to get a head start on it now. I already did the paper it's just a matter of changing a few things. So I would appreciate if someone peer edited my paper.

King Henry VIII

Henry VIII the second son of Henry VII and Elizabeth of York, came to

be known as one of the most famous Kings of all time but not for his leadership.

Nevertheless he was a very intelligent child growing up who like many during his

day and also showed a innate curiosity in the arts like music, and who showed

great philosophy for knowledge. Second who will continue with what he probably

is most notorious for the disputes from divorces and executions of his 6 wives and

his rule as King of England. Then we will continue with the founding of the

Church of England which probably was a direct result of Henry VIII seeking a

divorce from his wife.

First to understand King Henry VIII we must understand his childhood

which made him the very selfish as well as even the somewhat even likeable

young King he became to be. A major turning point in his life was the death of his

brother who was the heir to the throne. By then he became very independent as all

of his immediate family had died when he was only 19 years old. He also became

a very likeable King as he would throw lavish parties and was very handsome and

athletic young man.

Furthermore he was rushed into a marriage with Catherine of Aragon who

was just widowed by Arthur whom was King Henry VIII’s brother. Shortly after

their first marriage Catherine gave birth to a girl. Soon after that ironically King

Henry VIII seeking a male heir filed for divorce from his wife. However he said

that he felt guilty for marrying the wife of his brother Arthur.

However the pope would not grant King Henry VIII a divorce from his

wife this lead to a long battle in which King Henry VIII even felt as passionately

enough to start his own church. Another one of the more known wives and lady of

his was Anne Boleyn. Who also gave birth to one of his children which was also a

girl as well as 2 boys whom never survived birth. However this time was different

King Henry demanded she be executed for practicing witchcraft as well as

adultery. In which it is a well known fact that he also committed adultery as well.

His next wife Jane Seymour finally gave birth to a male heir King Edward VI

who survived infancy however Jane Seymour died while giving birth.

He also married Anne of Cleves and Catherine Howard in which both

marriages were annulled and left Catherine Howard executed for evidence that

she was having relations prior and during their marriage. Finally King Henry

VIII’s last wife Catherine Parr was married to him for the last 4 years of his life.

He also engaged in adulterous acts with Anne Boleyn’s sister Mary Boleyn in

which he had 2 illegitimate children with. Many of these public marriages and

divorces as well as even executions of his wives overshadowed his rule as King.

However probably one of King Henry VIII’s biggest moves as King was his dispute over the same Pope who crowned him “Defender of Faith” shortly before his divorce from Catherine of Aragon. Some people believed this was a very smart as well as ignorant move. As King Henry VIII inherited a great deal of money from the Catholic Monasteries. He also gained much power and authority as well as the Pope in some ways was more important then the King was.However this move angered many people especially his own people and the advisors close to him who were mostly clergy and played a huge role during his reign as King.
    Last but certainly not least was his rule as King which was overshadowed by his disputes with his wives and the pope along with his ego and personal motives for his actions. However King Henry VIII also had a lighter side to him as well as the fact that he cared what was best for his country and his people. He unified as well as gave his people more rights and the parliament more say in the government. He also constructed a powerful Navy and Army which made England become an even strong country in which without his influence England would not have won important wars like the Spanish Armada.
    Like King Henry VIII or hate him he will always be in our textbooks for years to come. From his King Henry VIII aspiring childhood which transcended into his reign as King. Not to mention his disputes with his wives and the never ending search for a wife to bear him a male heir to the throne. Finally Last but not least his rule as King and the Church
    Good research...however, the grammar, sentence structure and general paper organization have much to be desired!
    You need to outline it better...so that the information flows...either chronologically or by topic.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

"singersp" wrote:
    "Mr." wrote:
    No don't answer them I'm just having trouble finding X and Y. Please give directions if possible
    Done!

[img width=400 height=312]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/singersp82759/aaaaa.jpg[/img]
    ROTFLMFAO!!!!!
    Good one Singer.
    Can't wait to see you in Sept.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Don't forget to mention that new Showtime series about Henry VIII, "The Tudors"...and also mention that famous song about Henry VIII:

http://www.peternoone.com/lyrics/henry8.html

LOL
    You made me blow perfectly good beer out my nose counselor!
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345