Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Homecoming!!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Homecoming!!!

I don't know when my high school homecoming is, Tartan baby!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Didn't know you graduated from Tartan, that's cool. Although their sports don't always do that well. :wink:

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I always seem to miss my reunions from high school (they are held during Homecoming week)...but by chance I will be able to attend something this coming weekend that is even more special. I just got an invitation for a tribute to my old high school football coach...and since I will actually be home to attend a belated wedding reception that my family is putting on for me and my wife, I will actually be able to attend the tribute. They invited all of the former players to participate in a halftime ceremony on the field followed by a party after the game...I haven't seen some of these guys in over 20 years...it should be pretty cool...extra special because it isn't just my graduating class but also all the guys from when I was a freshman, sophomore and junior...plus the younger guys that I knew that played right after me. My coach won two state championships (I was on the first championship team) plus one runnerup and numerous district championships. He is also in the Louisiana High School Athletic Association Hall of Fame, so it should be a huge deal....a once-in-a-lifetime event.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    Didn't know you graduated from Tartan, that's cool. Although their sports don't always do that well. :wink:
    When I was in high school back in the day we did alright. As a senior we won the conference (I played!). Also as a freshman our girls basketball team and volleyball team went to state and both finished in the top 5. After I graduated our boys basketball team won the state title and had a couple of other appearances. And last year our boys hockey team made it to state so we're doin' alright THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! lol jk

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "WBLVikeBabe" wrote:
    When I was in high school back in the day we did alright. As a senior we won the conference (I played!). Also as a freshman our girls basketball team and volleyball team went to state and both finished in the top 5. After I graduated our boys basketball team won the state title and had a couple of other appearances. And last year our boys hockey team made it to state so we're doin' alright THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! lol jk
    hahah touche! I forgot your hockey team made it to state last year, I remember being surprised. But good job!

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

I am going up at UST! WIll be fun!
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

NeumDog is offline Tailgate Bitch

My college plays their homecoming game tomorrow. I won't be going. I've only been back there one time since I went to school there. It's hard to find the time to get to Ann Arbor when I'm in Minnesota.

GO BLUE!!

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

my highschool homecoming is tomorrow, but i'm still in highschool, so its really just an unnessary waste of money... im fricken broke after buying tix, new clothes, flowers, and dinner for tomorow... ay dios mio...

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    my highschool homecoming is tomorrow, but i'm still in highschool, so its really just an unnessary waste of money... im fricken broke after buying tix, new clothes, flowers, and dinner for tomorow... ay dios mio...
    Ahhh, the right of passage.

Get used to it. At least at this point you don't risk losing real estate.

I kid, I kid. :razz:

How was homecoming GreenBaySlacker? I remember those days... I was at good old White Bear's homecoming game over the weekend, they beat Cretin Durham which was good, but not so good cause my cousin plays for Cretin.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast