Well folks, I really need to share this little story, cuz it is definately a cool series of fortunate events. This was my first week of college, and it went pretty well. Today I only had one class that was over @ noon, and normally I would have left right after that class since I'm a commuter but my dad asked me to go golfing so I went over to the neighboring golf course (which is literally a stones throw away from the one dorm) and played a round of golf with my dad. So I was standing on the 17th tee, and I heard music, and realized "HEY! I know that song!" So I thought it was just someone at the campus carnival playing music really loud, but then I realized it was live music. Now, I thought it was just a cover band or a local band playing other people's music, but....

I took a walk over to campus afterwards, and low and behold...my FAVORITE band Reel Big Fish was playing our campus, for free! So I stood there in the quad and listened to them play the last half of their concert and got to say hi to the band after the show and everything, it was sweet. I thought it was cool that RBF was playing MY campus THIS year, and I just happend to stay over there today by chance. Just thought I'd share. :grin: