Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Holiday's

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Holiday's

"pattyosviKING" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "pattyosviKING" wrote:
    My "holiday" will be when the boys come home from the hospital. I can't wait.
    We are all waiting to celebrate with you, POV!!!

What's the latest?
    Matt and Ryan are improving everyday. Taking bottle feeding pretty good now. They both even had some milk right from the source yesterday. IYKWIM!

They are both back up to atleast there birthweight again. Matt had a couple bradycardias yesterday but he is now coming out of them on his own so that is a great improvement. Ryan has not had any episodes for a week now.
    AWESOME!!! We are all still cheering the little Viking fans on!!!

BTW, is Daddy getting some from the source too? :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

"C-PepNSalt" wrote:
    Going to the house in hawaii for a week in August, and doing the proposing thing.
    i'm tellin your GF...hahaha.

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

I've been trying to do an MLB stadium tour the past few years. I don't have anything set but I think I might have to hit up NY and Baltimore before the seasons over. Other than that, since I work at a school I am on 'holiday' almost all summer and spend a few days a week on Lake Minnetonka. Pretty stressful summer really

[color=red]

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"MensaTice" wrote:
    I've been trying to do an MLB stadium tour the past few years. I don't have anything set but I think I might have to hit up NY and Baltimore before the seasons over. Other than that, since I work at a school I am on 'holiday' almost all summer and spend a few days a week on Lake Minnetonka. Pretty stressful summer really
    I hit Miller Park in Milwaukee this past weekend for the first time. Really nice stadium, except that they closed the roof because of the "threat" of rain and high winds (WTF???) and it got pretty darn hot in the upper deck.

I recommend a visit.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    "cc21" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyB
    is no one going on holiday this summer?
    scratch You mean vacation?

Holidays are days like New Years, Easter, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving & Christmas.
    Vacation to Europeans is a holiday.
    scratch Then what do they call our holidays?
    vacations?
    Hopefully one of the european members will tell us and why.
    In the UK we'd call days like that - when the whole country has the same day off - a Bank Holiday. That stems from the times when it was the only extra days off that Bank staff had. So you tended to find that not only banks but all other shops closed as well.
    Nowadays most shops are still open - apart from Christmas Day - on these days and even some banks have started to open a little on these days too.
    Apart from Good Friday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day & New Years Day, our other bank holidays are usually on a Monday
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

In holland we call it Vakantie. which means Vacation
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

scottishvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries

Holiday/Vacation call it what you want, but me and the wife are going up to the north of Scotland tomorrow for a few days. We will be visiting Loch Ness so if we get any pictures of the monster you will see them here first.

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

"AWZeus" wrote:
    "MensaTice" wrote:
    I hit Miller Park in Milwaukee this past weekend for the first time. Really nice stadium, except that they closed the roof because of the "threat" of rain and high winds (WTF???) and it got pretty darn hot in the upper deck.

I recommend a visit.

=Z=
    I went and it was nice but doesn't hold a candle to some of the other new stadiums like San Fran or San Diego. It also isn't in the same vacinity as Fenway. The only stadiums I have zero desire to ever visit are Tampa and whatever Comiskey is called now

[color=red]

coreyd is offline Coach

Taking my kids to Duluth and Wisonsin Dells. Then traveling down to my old duty station to party with some fellow Marines in North Carolina for a week.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"MensaTice" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "MensaTice" wrote:

I recommend a visit.

=Z=
    I went and it was nice but doesn't hold a candle to some of the other new stadiums like San Fran or San Diego. It also isn't in the same vacinity as Fenway. The only stadiums I have zero desire to ever visit are Tampa and whatever Comiskey is called now
    Fenway's a dump. I probably saw 10 games there while I was in college. It's a classic, but it's a dump.

You were talking about going to Baltimore - I highly recommend a visit there - Camden Yards is a GREAT ballpark. If you can, get their early enough for batting practice and stand in the plaza in front of the warehouse.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast