Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
  1. #1
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Holiday Traditions

    Ahhh, the classics. You just can't beat sitting down on the couch with the Christmas tree in one corner, and this on the TV:

    [youtube=425,350]wGxyIhsSAow[/youtube]

    The other holliday movie are watched sometimes, but this one gets watched every year.

  2. #2
    Jilly's Avatar
    Jilly is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,048

    Re: Holliday Traditions

    Gotta love
    "A Christmas Story" when Ralphie begs Santa for a BB gun.

  3. #3
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,906

    Re: Holliday Traditions

    "VikingMD" wrote:
    Gotta love
    "A Christmas Story" when Ralphie begs Santa for a BB gun.
    I hate that movie. I never understood why people love it?

  4. #4
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,468

    Re: Holliday Traditions

    "josdin00" wrote:
    Ahhh, the classics. You just can't beat sitting down on the couch with the Christmas tree in one corner, and this on the TV:

    [youtube=425,350]wGxyIhsSAow[/youtube]

    The other holliday movie are watched sometimes, but this one gets watched every year.
    This movie is a personal favorite of mine...

    "Merry Chirstmas... Merry Christmas... kiss my a**... kiss his a**.... Happy Hanukkah."
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  5. #5
    Jilly's Avatar
    Jilly is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,048

    Re: Holliday Traditions

    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    Gotta love
    "A Christmas Story" when Ralphie begs Santa for a BB gun.
    I hate that movie. I never understood why people love it?
    You need to watch it again...its hilarious. But if you don't find it funny, oh well.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    ST. CLOUD MN
    Posts
    1,041

    Re: Holliday Traditions

    Our biggest tradition is watching "planes, trains and automobiles" On thanksgiving.

    On christmas, it's seeing who gets the (dis)pleasure of bringing the hideous green creamic fruit arrangement home for a year. There is also a crutch looking device with a slide of sorts. designed to be used by men in the boat, so they don't pee on the boat or themselves.

    Thank god i've never gotten it, or i would be reporting an 'accident' by december 26th.
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

    -I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

  7. #7
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,906

    Re: Holliday Traditions

    "VikingMD" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    Gotta love
    "A Christmas Story" when Ralphie begs Santa for a BB gun.
    I hate that movie. I never understood why people love it?
    You need to watch it again...its hilarious. But if you don't find it funny, oh well.
    I tried but I just don't get most of the jokes
    " You are going to shoot your eye out"

  8. #8
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Holliday Traditions

    Here we got some traditions.

    Eat 1 grape for every bell-ring at 00:00 a.m. in New Years day
    Wear red under-wear on New Years Eve
    Being drunk and arguing with some parents.





    El,me gusta la Navidad.
    El underdog.

  9. #9
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Holliday Traditions

    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    Gotta love
    "A Christmas Story" when Ralphie begs Santa for a BB gun.
    I hate that movie. I never understood why people love it?
    You need to watch it again...its hilarious. But if you don't find it funny, oh well.
    I tried but I just don't get most of the jokes
    " You are going to shoot your eye out"
    I love that movie!
    It is a kid's view of the world with an adults perspective.
    Awesome.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  10. #10
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Holliday Traditions

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "VikingMD" wrote:
    Gotta love
    "A Christmas Story" when Ralphie begs Santa for a BB gun.
    I hate that movie. I never understood why people love it?
    You need to watch it again...its hilarious. But if you don't find it funny, oh well.
    I tried but I just don't get most of the jokes
    " You are going to shoot your eye out"
    I love that movie!
    It is a kid's view of the world with an adults perspective.
    Awesome.
    Fragile'

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Worn Out Sprots Traditions
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 11:21 AM
  2. Hutchinson Holiday Party
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-24-2008, 05:01 PM
  3. Thanksgiving traditions
    By Vikeman in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-15-2008, 06:46 PM
  4. Any Packer Viking Week Traditions?
    By Garland Greene in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-07-2006, 06:28 AM
  5. Holiday Traditions
    By finnishvikingsfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-23-2005, 02:37 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •