Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42
  1. #1
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is online now Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    A History of the Hangover

    Their prevalence during recessions; baseball and the hangover; the search for a cure; are all hangovers bad?

    http://www.slate.com/id/2187387&GT1=38001

  2. #2
    dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,051

    Re: A History of the Hangover

    I, am, hung....oooooooooooooooover.

    lol anchorman
    amazing movie

    ps hangovers are amazing

    Pissing on the Pack since 08'

  3. #3
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: A History of the Hangover

    two things to say about hangovers:

    #1, one of the reasons you get those unbelievably bad headaches, especially when you move your head quickly; its because you're dehydrated, which causes your brain to (temporarily) shrink, and it basically bounces around smacking your skull lol


    #2, Best advice ever: Avoid hangovers; stay drunk.


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  4. #4
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: A History of the Hangover

    First time I ever got drunk, the next morning was the worst hangover I ever had. Imagine having to smell cow shit with the worst hangover ever - can you say "dry heaves"?
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  5. #5
    dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,051

    Re: A History of the Hangover

    heres a fun hangover story
    it was the last nite of my 1st sememster at college
    and me and a friend decided to go shot for shot that nite with calico jack
    we got to 18, she puked, i won
    little did i remember that night that i had a 9 am meeting with my advisor, a very fun meeting that was
    i almost puked in his office lol

    Pissing on the Pack since 08'

  6. #6
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: A History of the Hangover

    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    heres a fun hangover story
    it was the last nite of my 1st sememster at college
    and me and a friend decided to go shot for shot that nite with calico jack
    we got to 18, she puked, i won
    little did i remember that night that i had a 9 am meeting with my advisor, a very fun meeting that was
    i almost puked in his office lol
    soki-bomb!


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  7. #7
    ItalianStallion's Avatar
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,615

    Re: A History of the Hangover

    I usually finish my nights of drinking with drinking a half liter of water or diluted Gatorade or something, usually does the trick.


    I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

  8. #8
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: A History of the Hangover

    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    I usually finish my nights of drinking with drinking a half liter of water or diluted Gatorade or something, usually does the trick.
    i would... but i pass out in various places and don't have the capability to find gatorade/poor water


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

  9. #9
    dcboardr41 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,051

    Re: A History of the Hangover

    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    I usually finish my nights of drinking with drinking a half liter of water or diluted Gatorade or something, usually does the trick.
    i would... but i pass out in various places and don't have the capability to find gatorade/poor water
    lol sometimes i mix vodka with gatorade, and to think of it, i never got hangovers when i do that lol

    Pissing on the Pack since 08'

  10. #10
    Vikes_King's Avatar
    Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,104

    Re: A History of the Hangover

    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    "Vikes_King" wrote:
    "ItalianStallion" wrote:
    I usually finish my nights of drinking with drinking a half liter of water or diluted Gatorade or something, usually does the trick.
    i would... but i pass out in various places and don't have the capability to find gatorade/poor water
    lol sometimes i mix vodka with gatorade, and to think of it, i never got hangovers when i do that lol
    this was a Saturday night at my house.. lol

    [img width=450 height=337]http://photos-b.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v195/193/32/63911647/n63911647_33638297_7382.jpg[/img]


    http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

    "We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

    - Dan Calabrese

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. New Years Day hangover cures
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 10:54 AM
  2. A sad day in NBA History
    By skum in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 04:52 AM
  3. What is the history of PPO?
    By Garland Greene in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-07-2008, 09:32 PM
  4. who will have the biggest sb hangover
    By vegasvike in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2005, 10:17 AM
  5. HISTORY
    By SHOW-TIME in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-24-2004, 06:14 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •