Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 48
  1. #11
    Vikefan05's Avatar
    Vikefan05 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    337

    Re: Himicane vs Hurricane.

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Personally, I am opposed to the naming of hurricanes with a male name.
    It's a fricken hurricane.
    Name it after a female.
    They are viscious and cause damage (e.g., black widows, misquitos, praying manthis, etc.)

    So does the political correctness in society get nauseating to anyone else?
    What kind of metrosexual caused this change.
    It is time for this blasphemy to end.
    Name a hurricane after a woman.
    It is enough of a blow to get everything you owned destroyed by a hurricane, much less a metrosexual himicane.
    floop that.
    sound logic.
    I propose androgynous names such as Pat, Sam, etc... ;D
    Its better to lose the first game than the last one.

  2. #12
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Himicane vs Hurricane.

    "vikefan05" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Personally, I am opposed to the naming of hurricanes with a male name.
    It's a fricken hurricane.
    Name it after a female.
    They are viscious and cause damage (e.g., black widows, misquitos, praying manthis, etc.)

    So does the political correctness in society get nauseating to anyone else?
    What kind of metrosexual caused this change.
    It is time for this blasphemy to end.
    Name a hurricane after a woman.
    It is enough of a blow to get everything you owned destroyed by a hurricane, much less a metrosexual himicane.
    floop that.
    sound logic.
    I propose androgynous names such as Pat, Sam, etc... ;D
    That would be a step in the right direction.
    Both sides of the issue would be satisfied.
    I suppose a tranny here and there might be opposed to the idea for some reason that I don't quite understand.
    Bono, help us out here.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  3. #13
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Himicane vs Hurricane.

    I voted no...every hurricane that ever hit our area was named after an old girlfirend of mine. I don't know what that's telling me though... As far as I can remember, there have only been 2 himicanes worth their salt (Andrew and Hugo), and they were probably gay.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  4. #14
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Himicane vs Hurricane.

    Wait, so just because I have a life size poster of Tom Brady, all of a sudden I am metrosexual... ;D








    Just kidding... it is actually a life sized posted of Gisele Bundchen.
    Brady just happened to be her lap dog at the time...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  5. #15
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,604
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Himicane vs Hurricane.

    "VikingMike" wrote:
    I voted no...every hurricane that ever hit our area was named after an old girlfirend of mine. I don't know what that's telling me though... As far as I can remember, there have only been 2 himicanes worth their salt (Andrew and Hugo), and they were probably g*y.
    Wait, I'm confused.


    Andrew and Hugo were old girlfriends of yours?
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #16
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Himicane vs Hurricane.

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Wait, so just because I have a life size poster of Tom Brady, all of a sudden I am metrosexual... ;D








    Just kidding... it is actually a life sized posted of Gisele Bundchen.
    Brady just happened to be her lap dog at the time...
    When was the last time I told you that you crack me up my friend?
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #17
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Himicane vs Hurricane.

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    I voted "No" and have no reason why.
    ;D
    I voted yes but I think I meant no.

  8. #18
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,607

    Re: Himicane vs Hurricane.

    I just think it would be fun to kick your butt... so that was my vote.

  9. #19
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    Re: Himicane vs Hurricane.

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Personally, I am opposed to the naming of hurricanes with a male name.
    It's a fucking hurricane.
    Name it after a female.
    They are viscious and cause damage (e.g., black widows, misquitos, praying manthis, etc.)

    So does the political correctness in society get nauseating to anyone else?
    What kind of metrosexual caused this change.
    It is time for this blasphemy to end.
    Name a hurricane after a woman.
    It is enough of a blow to get everything you owned destroyed by a hurricane, much less a metrosexual himicane.
    Fuck that.
    Hurricane, Himicane ?

    Fuck that, how about I just take you out with a " Roostercane"... ;D


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  10. #20
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Himicane vs Hurricane.

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    I voted no...every hurricane that ever hit our area was named after an old girlfirend of mine. I don't know what that's telling me though... As far as I can remember, there have only been 2 himicanes worth their salt (Andrew and Hugo), and they were probably g*y.
    Wait, I'm confused.


    Andrew and Hugo were old girlfriends of yours?

    LMAO. I live in NY, and as I recall, those 2 never got to us.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hurricane IKE!!!!!
    By michaelmazid in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 10-04-2008, 05:20 PM
  2. Hurricane Katrina
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-31-2008, 04:09 PM
  3. Hurricane rules
    By singersp in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2005, 05:15 AM
  4. Texas Hurricane Protection
    By Webby in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-05-2005, 11:05 PM
  5. Hurricane Rita
    By snowinapril in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-23-2005, 07:56 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •