Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    fred3105 is offline Coordinator

Re: High School Football..

Nope we dont play you in football. I go to kingwood by the way.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    B-dub I got a new favorite tech song.. Imma tell! Good song dude.. And ur team sounds pretty studly.. You guys have any college recruits?
    Imma Tell is a classic tech song, I am listening to Jelly Sickle alot right now, that song is great. Our team is studly every single year, and nobody ever goes on to play anywhere besides Michigan Tech or Northern Michigan. We had one kid go to Colorado to play QB, but he was a third-stringer I think. Steve Marriucci did play for us though.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

How's Tartan High School doing? That's my alma mater!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Well we won again last night and are now 3-0. We won 20 to 13. It was a real tough game and we had a 4th quarter comeback. One of the other teams receivers was 6'5 and fast. He was like a mini moss.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

We won last night too.. I went and watched.. We beat a team that's top 15 in the state I think.. Detroit lakes that is! We jumped all over them 21-0.. Our stud WR had a monster game.. He is so passionate about it too.. he crys after every game it's kinda cool.. But yah we jumped all over them then they came back and got a two point concersion to take a 22-21 lead with about 1 and a half left.. Me and my friend got kicked outta the game for running across the field trying to get the crowd pumped cuz it was dead there.. But we ended up scoring with 4 seconds left.. I saw it as I was leaving

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

lol. That sucks that you got kicked out. But it sounds like you had a good time. Whats your team's record now?

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    We won last night too.. I went and watched.. We beat a team that's top 15 in the state I think.. Detroit lakes that is! We jumped all over them 21-0.. Our stud WR had a monster game.. He is so passionate about it too.. he crys after every game it's kinda cool.. But yah we jumped all over them then they came back and got a two point concersion to take a 22-21 lead with about 1 and a half left.. Me and my friend got kicked outta the game for running across the field trying to get the crowd pumped cuz it was dead there.. But we ended up scoring with 4 seconds left.. I saw it as I was leaving
    :lol: Halftime show wannabe's

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

CC- We are 2-0 now.. I think we might make a run at state.. Our Qb has been developing alot.. And we have a WR I think could play some college ball.. Our D is stacked though..

AK- HAHA I don't need to showoff! I'm already too cool.. We just wanted the crowd to get into it.. We wanted to win.. I wish I played this year!

My alma mater is 2-0 we have powerful running game and a good group of Linebackers who are the running backs on the team. Their next game is agains Mpls. Roosevelt.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123