Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: High School Football

My former high school had a major prospect two years ago...in a big recruiting war between U of Miami (FL) and LSU...LSU won out and he played some as a freshman, but he will probably get alot more PT this season...Early Doucet, remember the name...I expect BIG things from him...his brother-in-law played football with me in high school and ended up as the starting FB for LSU for a few seasons in the mid 1980s. This kid was the TOP WR recruit a couple of years ago and was the MVP at the U of Miami Summer Camp in the summer between his junior and senior years...I am glad he ended up at LSU, because I hate Miami!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Don't know much about the local Northern VA HS scene, though!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I hate running! Just thought I would put my 2 cents worth in!! I can't wait for September 11th!! (For the start of the football season!)

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

A kid that went to my skool 2 years ago is going to the U of M.. Was 2nd team all state in MN.. For WR's.. His name is Luke Schalkamp.. Something like that.. He is on google if anyone cares.. Dont think anyone does..

And a person in the NFL came from my skool.. His name is Pete Campion.. Was on the Raiders and Panthers I think.. Made 1 start or something.. Still young.. But is rehabbing.. Whos knows if he will play again..

And there was a kid last year who killed our team on homecoming named Rory Mankey.. He is going to NDSU I think.. Played QB and rushed for like 200 yards each game.. Kid has skill..

Last but not least.. I actually like in a town called Elizabeth.. and a kid from here moved to Washington and set some high school records there.. His name is Danny Wilm.. Going to NDSU to play some HB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123