Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Shock

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Hey Shock

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Someone please pm me to tell me what the heck is going on with the coloring of the threads. I have white text with a gray background and can only see my posts!! It's really starting to bug me!!
    It's the school district...they are messing with you so that you will stop posting while you are at work!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

?

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Someone please pm me to tell me what the heck is going on with the coloring of the threads. I have white text with a gray background and can only see my posts!! It's really starting to bug me!!
    It's the school district...they are messing with you so that you will stop posting while you are at work!!! :lol:

Yeah probably!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:

Yeah probably!
    know the problem , my works PC does the same too ... by the way did you get the re-sized avatars ?
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:

Yeah probably!
    know the problem , my works PC does the same too ... by the way did you get the re-sized avatars ?

Yeah I got the re-sized avatars, they are great and as you can see I have put one to good use!! Thanks again.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one having problems with reading posts, for a while there I was beginning to wonder!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12