Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey People

Hey People

What's up guys long time no see, i tend to log on and off every once and a while, just wanted to know what every one has been up to since the last time i tried to log on the website was hacked. Recently, I have been doin quite alot. I am getting ready for my last season of football because my senior year is coming up, and I just enlisted into the United States Marine Corps. but I don't leave until june 21st next year.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Hey People

A few thoughts......

Welcome back.

Have a great "Last Season".
    Don't think there is one of us who hasn't strapped it on, don't wish we could again.
    If your studies give you time, keep us updated on your season.
    Love that stuff.......

I just enlisted into the United States Marine Corps
    You are now one of my official hero's.
    I thank the good Lord each and everyday that I still get to work with America's finest after I gave 22 years.....

BZ (Navy Speak for, Great Job).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bravo_Zulu
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

welcome back

thanks marrdro, I greatly respect the navy as I am technically now in the department of the navy and they are also going to help pay for my schooling for college. I will also let others know how my season goes because all throughout my football playing in my life I have never been on a winning team, I would like my senior year to go out with a bang and hopefully if not a winning season, a season to remember

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Alharrissuks91" wrote:
    thanks marrdro, I greatly respect the navy as I am technically now in the department of the navy and they are also going to help pay for my schooling for college. I will also let others know how my season goes because all throughout my football playing in my life I have never been on a winning team, I would like my senior year to go out with a bang and hopefully if not a winning season, a season to remember
    LOL, When I came home for the Iggles game, I stayed with my oldest Sister.
    Her husband and I (he was a Senior when I made the team as a Freshman) were on the same High School Team.

We played 9 man football and sucked.

Anyway, we talked during my trip about that time and I thought we won 1 game, he said we didn't win any.
    Still, to this day, I cherish each and every game, most practices and wish I could do it all over again (except for Gasserssssssssss).
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Oh man Gassers suck, but I got a new coach for this year so I do have alot to look up to but
    the conditioning he makes us do is almost ten times harder than that of gassers, for example we had to run 8 110 yarders yesterday and today we ran a mile and a half in a twelve minute span which isn't necessarily that hard but it does alot to the body, we also do this thing called the 300 yard shuttle run where we run from the goalline to the 25 and back 6 times then we narrow it down to 3 times and then one last time and god does that suck

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"Alharrissuks91" wrote:
    Oh man Gassers suck, but I got a new coach for this year so I do have alot to look up to but
    the conditioning he makes us do is almost ten times harder than that of gassers, for example we had to run 8 110 yarders yesterday and today we ran a mile and a half in a twelve minute span which isn't necessarily that hard but it does alot to the body, we also do this thing called the 300 yard shuttle run where we run from the goalline to the 25 and back 6 times then we narrow it down to 3 times and then one last time and god does that suck
    Hard work usually pays off, good luck on your season and the marines.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Welcome back. Learn to bookmark the forums instead of the home page so you can by pass that hacked shit.
    We're bringing purple back.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Good luck with your season and thank you for committing to the USMC!

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

People born in the 90's are graduating high school now...makes me feel old lol
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast