Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    sandviking is offline Pro-Bowler

Hey peeps, what's up?

What have y'all been up too this summer? I havn't been to the site for a while because the goofy pilots at my air guard base keep breaking my jets, and it seems like I am always at work.
    I hate to admit this, but I went to my 20 year high school reunion in Sioux Falls, SD. It was great to see old friends, some I havn't seen since the 10 year, and some since high school! It was also cool to see green grass, green trees...just green in general. The only green I see in Arizona is the golf courses. It's funny what I used to consider to be hot weather in SD is just....not. If you want to experience heat, come to the desert. Sad to say, people are dropping like flies in Phoenix because of the heat.
    I am really looking forward to football season. Doesn't training camp start soon? I need some ideas on how to convert my daughter back to being a Vikes fan. When my former wife remarried, she married a packer fan, and my daughter went to the dark side. Please send help!
    This isn't a normal post, but I hope everyone is doing well, and reply if you feel the need.

Peace through superior firepower!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Hey peeps, what's up?

Your daughter will come crawling back when we win the super bowl. People are like that.

anyways.. welcome back. Training camp is in a week I believe.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Too bad for your daughter...

"Once you start down the Dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny."

But I'm glad you had some time to post! Tell those pilots to be more careful from now on, the season is coming up!

6-KINGS Guest

"ltrey33" wrote:

But I'm glad you had some time to post! Tell those pilots to be more careful from now on, the season is coming up!
    Consume you it will!

I had 2 brothers turn to the Cryboy's darkside.
    It still hurts me in my heart.........

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"ltrey33" wrote:

Does that kinda mean that "Once you go Pack theirs no turning Back"?:wink:

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Wow! Your daughter is totally cool!...intelligent!
    I definately see a bright future for the lass!!!
    Welcome back, Sandviking!
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

faninphx is offline Starter

Wow! What an interesting topic of conversation. It is so enlightening and thought-provoking. I feel like a much better person after having read it.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

WB sandviking, and i say just sit your daughter in front of a vikings game on t.v. and she will snap out of it.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Welcome back SandVike,

If you dont mind me saying, there was certainly grounds for the divorce. SHeez, anyone that marries a Packer fan must be looney. Just kidding of course. These matters are very touchy. Not wanting to piss you off.
    There is still hope for the daughter for sure. You have to get her to come and see you after the first of the year. Thats when the Pack will be out of the race by a long shot so you can let her watch the Vikes with you in the playoffs. Then when they win the SB she will tell you that she was just trying to get along with her new step-dad. She will also say that she really missed the Vikes.
    :lol:

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"sandviking" wrote:
    What have y'all been up too this summer? I havn't been to the site for a while because the goofy pilots at my air guard base keep breaking my jets, and it seems like I am always at work.
    I hate to admit this, but I went to my 20 year high school reunion in Sioux Falls, SD. It was great to see old friends, some I havn't seen since the 10 year, and some since high school! It was also cool to see green grass, green trees...just green in general. The only green I see in Arizona is the golf courses. It's funny what I used to consider to be hot weather in SD is just....not. If you want to experience heat, come to the desert. Sad to say, people are dropping like flies in Phoenix because of the heat.
    I am really looking forward to football season. Doesn't training camp start soon? I need some ideas on how to convert my daughter back to being a Vikes fan. When my former wife remarried, she married a packer fan, and my daughter went to the dark side. Please send help!
    This isn't a normal post, but I hope everyone is doing well, and reply if you feel the need.

Good to have you back sandviking! I say you disown your daughter until she comes to her senses!! D@mn women!! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast