Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Los!

JoeMama is offline Starter

Hey Los!

I have question for you my brother. You, being a part of the PurplePride family, even though you are the black sheep, we still love you. What advice do you have for Pack fans that come here and would like to maybe be taken seriously and respected, such as yourself?

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Hey Los!

Wow...

Well, I know muchluv hangs out on the Packerchatter site, and he has developed a bit of respect among the Packer throngs there, so I kind of look at it from that point of view. He went under the name "unbiasedvikingsfan", and that's, to a point, what I try to do here, also. I am a Packer fan, but realize that when in enemy territory, that the chest-thumping and trash-talking just ticks people off.

I think it comes down to why people want to be here. Most of the Packer trolls who come on are just looking to insult you. They get treated exactly as they should, and some I have PMed myself and told them to show some class as Packer fans. Of course, they left.

Some others stick around, like Superior and packman who straddle the line between just being a Packer fan on a Viking site, and having to try and toss in insults and get in some faces. Its part of being a fan, and I don't get upset with them...that's Viking fans' job...and they become posters you love to hate.

I guess the big thing is that you don't look to win every argument and you don't look to score points against people. I really like most of the people on this site, and would be happy to hang out with them. They just, unfortunately, happen to be deluded Viking fans who are deserving of my support and sympathy (jk), but it doesn't mean they are less knowledgable or less of a fan. Just misguided :-) .

LOL..I guess I don't see myself as some Zen master when it comes to this...I do like "sleeping with the enemy"...its more fun and you learn a lot more about your own team and the rivalry they share, I guess.

Hope that helps. And your avatar is disturbing. :-)
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Hey Los!

Thanks for the response. And about the avatar...I know it freaks you out, sorry, but it is amusing to me, there's just something about the jolly fat kid going nuts, that kinda makes me smile and laugh. The novelty is wearing off though, so I'll be changing it soon.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hey Los!

noooo! you can't change it! At least put it in public domain. I love it.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Hey Los!

I have been "sleeping with the enemy", literally, for the past four years!! I don't know how I've survived it!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Hey Los!

"webmaster" wrote:
    noooo! you can't change it! At least put it in public domain. I love it.
    Their you go webby has the final say- so leave the chunky kid alone
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Hey Los!

Oh, I never said I didn't like it, it just creeps me out a bit after staring at it for five straight minutes or so.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Hey Los!

I can't handle that little fat kid jumping down either los. It makes me laugh, but I get sick of looking at it!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Big Daddy is offline Starter

Hey Los!

The fat kid is awesome! It reminds me of the Goonies and the Truffle Shuffle, great movie!
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

Hey Los!

Okay...the fat kid stays. But, I'm hesitant about making him part of the public domain....I mean....do we really need a 150 fat kids bouncin' all over the boards?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast