Thread: Hey from KC

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Hey from KC

Yo, hello from hotter than heck and humid Kansas City.

Will give an update later about all the happenings here, from the piece o junk city to the amazing amount of lookers down here (before and after many Belvedere Tonics), the unbelievable BBQ and the too friendly women folk of KC. You'd have to be a drooling idiot wearing packer garb and a #3 NASCAR shaved in your mullet (see dictionary picture for Packer Fan) not to enjoy the night life.

We visited Arrowhead Stadium and Kauffman Stadium where the Chiefs and Royals play this morning. What a model for a sports complex...far too cool. Will upload a photo or two....be good everyone! I am. Dammit.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Hey from KC

"webmaster" wrote:

Will give an update later about all the happenings here, from the piece o junk city to the amazing amount of lookers down here (before and after many Belvedere Tonics), the unbelievable BBQ and the too friendly women folk of KC. You'd have to be a drooling idiot wearing packer garb and a #3 NASCAR shaved in your mullet (see dictionary picture for Packer Fan) not to enjoy the night life.

We visited Arrowhead Stadium and Kauffman Stadium where the Chiefs and Royals play this morning. What a model for a sports complex...far too cool. Will upload a photo or two....be good everyone! I am. Dammit.
    ?

:lol:

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Re: Hey from KC

"webmaster" wrote:

Be careful - I know the Mrs. and your phone number... :lol: :twisted:
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla