Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hey jackyl

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Re: hey jackyl

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Yeah, killer vid of Chuck!

The Packers were the same back then as they are now; can't tackle worth a pooh!
    LMAO :lol:

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

"jackyl" wrote:
    Thanks! It's a flash file, that's why you couldn't save it. It took a while, cause I couldn't decide which clip of Chuck to use.
    Don't stay away so long. It's not the same around here without the "Thread Lock Nazi"....lmao!! :lol:
    Didnt someone call you that a couple of months ago?
    I am sure it did take a while to decide what #44 vid to use. He was a human highlight reel!

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

"jackyl" wrote:
    Thanks! It's a flash file, that's why you couldn't save it. It took a while, cause I couldn't decide which clip of Chuck to use.
    Chuck was "the man" :notworthy:

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Well this is totally off topic, but I see that ultra has passed me in posts! I thought I would be the second person to 6 Gs! Oh well, congrats ultra!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Well this is totally off topic, but I see that ultra has passed me in posts! I thought I would be the second person to 6 Gs! Oh well, congrats ultra!
    Thanks VKG! I am not in a race here with ya! I just happen to be consistant and post everyday. I know you have been busy lately and would've slaughtered me and Cajun! How's the new house?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Look out, VKG4LFE is OFF for the summer...plenty of time to post ALL DAY LONG!!! LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

The new joint is great ultra, thanks for asking! I'll try to get some pictures up this summer (if I can figure out how to put them on!!) And as for you cajun, yes the summer is here, but my posting will most likely decrease this summer due to my gf and I not having internet at home anymore! I am pretty pissed about it! I don't know what I'm going to do!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12