Thread: Hey Hawaiian

duffVIkEs is offline Pro-Bowler

Hey Hawaiian

that is silly

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Hey Hawaiian

"duffVIkEs" wrote:
    that is silly
    Ain't nothin silly bout hatin on the Pukers!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Hey Hawaiian

Thats the best i could get, the translator said the hawaiian language doesnt really have a lot derogatory terms or phrases directing a lot of hate at one thing.

YOu gotta take what you can get and be happy about it.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Hey Hawaiian

Now do you see what I was saying about brian cook?? He is shooting great from the outside this year.

So far the season is going as expected. All the new guys are feeling each other out and getting use to each other. So this inconsistency was expected. Kobe is passing the ball more than I expected, 10 assists last night, even though they still lost.

We will get better and better as the season goes and start to play more consistent.

Vlade needs to get in shape.

Hey Hawaiian

Ya brian cook was finally impressive for once including all his threes. :shock: Too bad the team sucks though. with the way we are playing i would just be happy to make the playoffs. We also always seeem to lose the second game of a back to back road game, no mattah how bad the opponent is.

Hey Hawaiian

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Ya brian cook was finally impressive for once including all his threes. :shock: Too bad the team sucks though. with the way we are playing i would just be happy to make the playoffs. We also always seeem to lose the second game of a back to back road game, no mattah how bad the opponent is.

You can't expect a team with this many new faces and a new head coach, to be great right away in the year. Give us some time, and we will be a pretty good team, so long as kobe keeps playing team ball. Vlade returning and getting in shape will help. Getting devon george back will add another athletic guy. I also bet we end up making a trade for a point guard before the trade deadline this year.

What we are seeing now from the lakers, is not what we will be watching come playoff time.

Hey Hawaiian

True, this is a very young team and they dont have much time playing together. However in about two years i expect us to be championchip caliber again.

Caron butler was huge for us last night and kobe only with 10 points? :shock:

Hey Hawaiian

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    True, this is a very young team and they dont have much time playing together. However in about two years i expect us to be championchip caliber again.

Caron butler was huge for us last night and kobe only with 10 points? :shock:

Yeah, I really liked butler before this year and was more excited to get him in the trade then odom, who I also like. Butler is young and hadn't really developed yet. He is starting to develope into a damn good player!

Hey Hawaiian

Yep butler has really stepped up and hasnt been a dissapointment. I knew he would come through for us.

However im dissapointed with odom. He hasnt really done much and formed the duo with kobe yet. Still waiting for him to break out.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234