Thread: Hey Cajun

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Hey Cajun

Congrats on your decision to get married. However I would just like to inform you that there is a type of food out there that prevents women from having sex.

It's called Wedding Cake!

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Hey Cajun

I heard that one already...which is why we DIDN'T have wedding cake after our ceremony!!! We had a private ceremony (just the two of us, the celebrant and the photographer) in Great Falls Park, VA...got some great shots with the falls in the background! Then we went straight to the honeymoon, so passing on the wedding cake was a good thing! We will have a party later in VA for our friends here, as well as a party in both Louisiana and Texas (for our respective families to attend)...I will remember to make sure that NO wedding cake is served at any of those parties!

On another note, we just bought a Class B motorhome (basically a converted 1-ton GMC van) which will be perfect for tailgating...my thought is that I will be tailgating the Ravens-Vikings game (and maybe the Carolina, Cincinnati and Giants games as well). Are you and some of the DC locals interested in joining me? If we can get enough people together, it could be pretty cool!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I say drive that d@mn motorhome to the cities and tailgate up there with us!!! That's what I'm talkin' about! You and the new Mrs. Cajun need to visit Minny!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I say drive that d@mn motorhome to the cities and tailgate up there with us!!! That's what I'm talkin' about! You and the new Mrs. Cajun need to visit Minny!
    I am thinking about that as well...I broached the subject with Mrs. Cajun (who is from the TC) and she is somewhat receptive...she is not much of a football fan, BUT her best friend lives in Buffalo, MN (on Lake Pulaski), so me and the missus might just make that roadtrip...PacNWVike is targeting the Packer game, so I might make that the one as well! We will see!!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

whenever I think of packnwvike now... I think of the roaming gnome from the travelocity commercials!

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    whenever I think of packnwvike now... I think of the roaming gnome from the travelocity commercials!
    ROTFLMMFAO!!! :lol: