Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Here's a first I hope........

"SKOL" wrote:
    Am I the only one, or do others also have no clue.
    Ned, What are these things?

A. Fishing Lures
    B. Leaping Frogs
    C. None of the above
    D. I don't know either
    They look like 2 of the Taco Bell dogs yelling at each other. Every time I see that, I think of that dog, "Yo quiero Taco Bell?" :lol:

Turboe is offline Hall of Famer

"VikingNed" wrote:
    I'm an avid Breeder of Fighting Fowel, if you go to the members picture gallerys, you'll see a few of mine there..
    OK as a relative new guy, where is the members picture galleries? How do I find it?
    EDIT - OK I FOUND IT.

By the way here are some kudos for still raising fighting gamecocks. I am reminded why I am proud to live in SC. Its nice to live in a place that doesnt give in to all the PC crowd and grab our ankles on every thing.

Cant say as though I have ever been to a fight, but it is interesting to hear about what you do.

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

"VikingNed" wrote:
    NC State, I'm suprised you don't know......espeicaly you, being from the Carolinas.....

Skol, well not sure yet..

Those are GameCocks, Fighting Roosters...

I'm an avid Breeder of Fighting Fowel, if you go to the members picture gallerys, you'll see a few of mine there..

But I put it on this site, mainly because, Our #1 pick Troy Williamson, played for SC....and their logo or mascot is "The Fighting Gamecocks"...

For the younger guys and gals here, Cockfighting has a very strong history in the USA, not only in the South, but many of the best blood lines came from the Northeast........

But, with changing times, the Animal Rights Activist have really put a nail in our past-time and sport.....

I hope this helps explain it some to you all...
    Yea man, there's some cockfighters around here. Some people I know make some big money off those things. They take a lot of work, with the steroids and all. Kinda wrong how they treat the things bad to make them mean in preparation for their fights.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"Vikes2611" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    NC State, I'm suprised you don't know......espeicaly you, being from the Carolinas.....

Skol, well not sure yet..

Those are GameCocks, Fighting Roosters...

But I put it on this site, mainly because, Our #1 pick Troy Williamson, played for SC....and their logo or mascot is "The Fighting Gamecocks"...

For the younger guys and gals here, Cockfighting has a very strong history in the USA, not only in the South, but many of the best blood lines came from the Northeast........

But, with changing times, the Animal Rights Activist have really put a nail in our past-time and sport.....

I hope this helps explain it some to you all...
    Yea man, there's some cockfighters around here. Some people I know make some big money off those things. They take a lot of work, with the steroids and all. Kinda wrong how they treat the things bad to make them mean in preparation for their fights.
    i agree, thats pretty cruel to do that to the birds, but w/e i guess.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I have never thought of why I come here. I guess just to shoot the sh!t with people that have the same love for the vikes as me!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

1. Hang out with other Viking fans and share views
    2. Its the only site that would let write my insane ramblings
    3. To remind the cheeseheads that not only is there another world beyond their fuddled brains, but that everyone outside of the USA knows that the Pack suck :lol:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12