Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Here it is the third member of the 10 G's club!!

I guess I have to give myself a pat on the back for being a posting nerd and really adding nothing too important to this site other than being one of the biggest vikings fans in the world (self proclaimed of course!!).

I've been on here for who knows how long, a little over a year or a year and a half or so and hopefully I'll be on here for another 100 years! This is the one and only forum site that I go to!

Thanks to webby and all of the mods for not booting me off and allowing me post 10,000 times!! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Here it is the third member of the 10 G's club!!

Congrats VKG!! That's awesome! :grin:

:shock: :wav: ccasion5: wow, congratulations. that is an insane amount of posts. i could stay around here as long as i want, but i doubt id ever make it to 10 G's.keep up the great work. :thumbleft:

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Congrats VKG4LFE,

You've truly been a friend to me on this site and it truly wouldn't be the same without you being here...

Seems your not here that much sometimes, but your always here in thoughts...

How the hell did you get 10,000?.....I must be missing alot of your post....LOL

We will have to meet for sure, during my next MN., trip...

Truly,

VikingNed

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"VikingNed" wrote:
    Congrats VKG4LFE,

You've truly been a friend to me on this site and it truly wouldn't be the same without you being here...

Seems your not here that much sometimes, but your always here in thoughts...

How the hell did you get 10,000?.....I must be missing alot of your post....LOL

We will have to meet for sure, during my next MN., trip...

Truly,

VikingNed

Thanks Ned. I used to be on a lot more when I had more access to the internet and when this site wasn't banned in the school district that I teach in Hopefully I'll get a computer at home soon and will be on a lot more and able to post even more (if that's possible!!) Thanks again buddy! Hey did you ever get that tape that I sent you??

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

I saw that a couple of minutes ago! Congrats! ccasion5: :banana: :banana: :wav: Good thing I checked for this thread before I started one!

Catch that Cajun for me! :lol:
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I guess I have to give myself a pat on the back for being a posting nerd and really adding nothing too important to this site other than being one of the biggest vikings fans in the world (self proclaimed of course!!).

I've been on here for who knows how long, a little over a year or a year and a half or so and hopefully I'll be on here for another 100 years! This is the one and only forum site that I go to!

Thanks to webby and all of the mods for not booting me off and allowing me post 10,000 times!! lol
    Congrats VKG!!! I have been on the lookout for when you would pass the milestone so that I could create a SPECIAL thread for you...BUT NOOOOO...you had to go and do it when I was on the road and had limited access to the site! SNEAKY BASTAGE!!! Just kidding...here's to many more posts on this site...and to a Viking championship to celebrate next season! As for catching me...GOOD LUCK!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:

Congrats VKG!!! I have been on the lookout for when you would pass the milestone so that I could create a SPECIAL thread for you...BUT NOOOOO...you had to go and do it when I was on the road and had limited access to the site! SNEAKY BASTAGE!!! Just kidding...here's to many more posts on this site...and to a Viking championship to celebrate next season! As for catching me...GOOD LUCK!!!
    He's not far behind you!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

Conratz on the 10 G's man
    In 1 year?
    Maybe i'll hit 1 G when i'm 1 year on here
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

"Mr-holland" wrote:
    Conratz on the 10 G's man
    In 1 year?
    Maybe i'll hit 1 G when i'm 1 year on here
    Almost two years, do the math. :lol: :lol: Still a great accomplishment!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast