Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Here She Comes...

Quarterback for the Packers

In a news conference Deanna Favre announced she will be the starting QB for the Packers next year. Deanna asserts that she is qualified to be starting QB because she has spent the past 17 years married to Brett while he played QB for the Packers. During this period of time she became familiar with the definition of a corner blitz, and is now completely comfortable with other terminology of the Packers offense.

A survey of Packers fans shows that 50% of those polled supported the move.

Does this sound idiotic and unbelievable to you? Well, Hillary Clinton makes the same claims as to why she is qualified to be President and 50% of democrats polled agreed. She has never run a City, County, or State.

When told that Hillary Clinton has experience because she has 8 years in the white house, Dick Morris stated "so has the pastry chef".

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:

In a news conference Deanna Favre announced she will be the starting QB for the Packers next year. Deanna asserts that she is qualified to be starting QB because she has spent the past 17 years married to Brett while he played QB for the Packers. During this period of time she became familiar with the definition of a corner blitz, and is now completely comfortable with other terminology of the Packers offense.

Does this sound idiotic and unbelievable to you? Well, Hillary Clinton makes the same claims as to why she is qualified to be President and 50% of democrats polled agreed. She has never run a City, County, or State.

When told that Hillary Clinton has experience because she has 8 years in the white house, Dick Morris stated "so has the pastry chef".
    LMAO.
    This is exactly what I tell people when they put down Obama for his lack of experience.
    What real experiance does Hillary have?
    A few years as Senator in NY.
    That is it.
    I love it when she talks about healthcare.
    Wasn't it pretty much her plan that has fucked things up to this point?

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

Her plan was never implemented.
    Whether or not it would be a disaster depends on your overall perspective.
    If you think everyone in this country should get cradle to grave, 100% health care regardless on how much you contribute in taxes, then you'd like her plan.
    If you are sick to death of paying taxes and believe everyone should pay their fair share, you wouldn't.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"PacNWVike" wrote:
    If you think everyone in this country should get cradle to grave, 100% health care regardless on how much you contribute in taxes, then you'd like her plan.
    If you are sick to death of paying taxes and believe everyone should pay their fair share, you wouldn't.
    So give me the number for "fair share" then.

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"singersp" wrote:

When told that Hillary Clinton has experience because she has 8 years in the white house, slick willy Morris stated "so has the pastry chef".
    She has also been a U.S. Senator, so since you like the football terms I guess you could say she played D-I in college.

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

"Schutz" wrote:
    "PacNWVike" wrote:
    So give me the number for "fair share" then.
    "Fair share" is a personal perspective.
    The spectrum probably covers everything from $0.00 to 50%+ of your gross income/plus a heavy sales tax to ensure there is 100% coverage for everyone who walks into a medical facility.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

I can tell you what I know about the plan while her husband was president.
    It was around the mid 90s when people were beginning to have trouble affording health coverage.
    I also use to work for an HMO.
    I also used to be active duty military and watched people that were promised free health care the rest of their lives no longer be able to get that.

I guess this turned into somewhat of a political debate which I know we don't like to do in here.
    I will actually vote for Hillary against my better judgement becasue I think she would be good for PR of this country.
    Obama may be okay for that too but a lot of people liked Bill.
    IMO there is a simple way of fixing healthcare.
    That is make all of the Senators, Congressmen, former and current presidents pay into Social Security.
    I think it is rediculous that a program such as Social Security is being threatened yet these people that makes plenty of money even after they retire get free healthcare that they pay into when the rest of the poor have to suffer.
    By doing this I believe it will fix the Social Security problem so the not so fortunate people will be able to afford the healthcare later in life.
    I think it's great she wants to go to universal healthcare but try getting that past the AMA and the FDA.
    Doctors would stand to lose a lot of their salaries and healthcare service would dwindle.

Anyway, that's just my two cents.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

I hate Hilary Clinton. Her daughter Chelsea turned out pretty nicely, though...

PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

---E.
    No politics.
    If you would like to share any political views with another member you may do so via Private Messages.
    Political threads or posts will be locked; no questions asked.

[size=13pt]FORUM RULES[/size]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12