Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Here is my BASEMENT!!

Singer would you like to donate more viking stuff to help me out!! hahaha just kidding.

It may seem like a lot of cheesedick shit, but that's because I don't have some of my stuff out yet. Once those shelves get put up all my vikings bobbleheads, starting line ups and die cast vehicles can come out. Also I have a couple of Adrian Peterson things that I have to find room for on the wall!

I am also going to be putting a tv up in the corner behind the bar, probably a 19" before the NCAA tourney starts!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"MetalMike-LoudVike" wrote:
    Very nice,
    The vikes side should be bigger than the packer side. ;D

The sides of the bar are the exact same size.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

jkjuggalo is offline Star Spokesman

Now you just need a big purple Vikings poker table and some big-busted women to bring you drinks.
    Rock out with your cock out!!!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Looks great except for all the Green and Yellow.

Just moved you down two columns my friend for having that crap mixed in with the lovely Purple and Gold.
    ;D

JK. Wish I had a space like that to decorate.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Well I do have a poker table, and check out the end table:

[img width=450 height=336]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m39/pscioli/100_0011.jpg[/img]

[img width=450 height=336]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m39/pscioli/100_0012.jpg[/img]

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Singer would you like to donate more viking stuff to help me out!! hahaha just kidding.

It may seem like a lot of cheesedick shit, but that's because I don't have some of my stuff out yet. Once those shelves get put up all my vikings bobbleheads, starting line ups and die cast vehicles can come out. Also I have a couple of Adrian Peterson things that I have to find room for on the wall!

I am also going to be putting a tv up in the corner behind the bar, probably a 19" before the NCAA tourney starts!
    LOL! You haven't got enough room or wall space to put my things up or out on display.

Unfortunately neither do I.

I need a whole new building.

You are getting the Vikings couch & chair aren't you?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

I havn't been paying attention, where did you get all the packer crap? No viking fans I know would allow any of that packer stuff into their homes, much less hanging on their walls. ???

I figured I'd catch a lot of shit from peeps on here about the cheesedick stuff on the walls, etc! But I love my fiance even though she is a fan of the word that shall not be typed! It just gives people stuff to talk about when they come over and they always ask, why do you have more stuff than her!

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

im guessing the spouse or signnificant other is a packer fan
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

"singersp" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:

LOL! You haven't got enough room or wall space to put my things up or out on display.Unfortunately neither do I.

I need a whole new building.

You are getting the Vikings couch & chair aren't you?

You're probably right!! But I sure could try!! lol

You may have more stuff than I do, but you also have how many years of collecting on me?? And how much bigger bank roll than I have?? I'll catch ya someday!

The pictures are deceiving, I have quite a bit more than is actually out!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast