Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Here....

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Here....

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Hell no!! They're gonna be VIKES fans wether she likes it or not!!
    I think that the Viking gene is the dominant gene here. It has been evolving for the last 45 + years into the dominant gene. Your chances of having a Viking Fan child is probably 75%. Since there are some environmental issues after birth, i.e. living in Sinconsin, I would say 65% is a good estimation.

No I am not a Stats Man, but I did stay at a HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS last night.

Good Luck VKG4LFE
    Or with any luck you'll get a deletion or translocation of the packer gene from your wife's side. Uggh genetics classes....

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Here....

They will come out with 100% viking genes wether they like it or not!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Here....

She got a sister?

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Here....

vikefan.......is all her family delusioned? lol!!! well, that pic surely proves that love is blind!!! her lowering her standards, and you doing the same!!!
    just kidding, u guys must have a lot of fun.
    and i am wondering if you could grease up some car door handles while you were there? just joking, of course!!! (not really of course)
    what is the guy yelling in your avatar? favre is an ass?

Here....

She has two sisters, one older (and married), one younger, still in college! They look nothing alike however!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Here....

"vikes can do" wrote:
    vikefan.......is all her family delusioned? lol!!! well, that pic surely proves that love is blind!!! her lowering her standards, and you doing the same!!!
    and i am wondering if you could grease up some car door handles while you were there? just joking, of course!!! (not really of course)
    Love is blind, but it is frickin' killing me right now!

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Here....

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "vikes can do" wrote:
    Love is blind, but it is frickin' killing me right now!
    i bet she is riding your ass like a rented mule being the delusioned pack-backer-upper she is.lol. well, the boys will pull it out and the viKINGS will be just that just in time for ol santa......lump of coal for her ops: ale: (packfanwise, of course)

Lyssabell is offline Training Camp

Here....

if the kids have to sing "i love my green bay packers" in grade school before they know what a green bay packer is, they will for sure be a viking fan!(i did...in 3rd grade--i didnt know because i'm originally from RI)
    I Know That When I See You I m Going To Die
    12/24/04 @ the Dome!

Eyesore is offline Pro-Bowler

Here....

Lyssa,

Don't take this the wrong way, but you LIVE in Wisconsin. Just like I would expect the vike drivle if I moved to Minn. (yeah, like that is going to happen) :salute: :salute: :salute:

You can still live here & pull for your team, (even if its the wrong one :salute: )

jist tee-zin ya
    Please do not read this. For office use only.

Here....

"Lyssabell" wrote:
    if the kids have to sing "i love my green bay packers" in grade school before they know what a green bay packer is, they will for sure be a viking fan!(i did...in 3rd grade--i didnt know because i'm originally from RI)
    There are no packer songs sung at my school, I wouldn't allow that crap in my gym!! You must feel tainted for life singing that crap!! You need to see an exorcist!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast