Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

It is here!!!!!!!!

everyday i would look out my door to hope for a little brown box from the UPS man and was always saddened to the fact that it wasnt there!! so finally today i look again hoping, praying if you will, that the box would be there!! and to my dismay, it was not there again!! SO with my heart at an all time low, i scuffle off to football conditioning practice, and when i get home, the first thing i see on that little porch of mine is the BOX!!! you are probably asking yourself what is this box this guy is talking about!?!? well, it is my Steve Hutchinson Jersey that i pre ordered in MAY!!!! i am so happy that it finally came!!! the jersey looks awesome!! to me they don't look too different from the old one at first glance but after you compare you can see some minor (and major) changes to the jersey!! I tried it on and it looks great!! I can't wait for the first time i pull it on sunday morning and run down stairs and spill a rasberry turnover all over it while i watch the first game of the regualar season!!!!!!!! :razz:

i just wanted to let you all know how my day had gone!! :lol:
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin

PurplePride80 is offline Star Spokesman

Re: It is here!!!!!!!!

LOL, I enjoyed you're little short story.

I still don't have a new Vikings jersey. :sad:

But I'll have a Kevin Williams before the season starts. :smile:
    In the P.J.'s, my blend tape plays, bullets are strays
    Young bitches is grazed
    Each block, is like a maze, full of black rats trapped
    Plus the Island is packed
    From what I hear in all the stories when my peoples come back, black

MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator

"PurplePeopleEaters89" wrote:
    everyday i would look out my door to hope for a little brown box from the UPS man and was always saddened to the fact that it wasnt there!! so finally today i look again hoping, praying if you will, that the box would be there!! and to my dismay, it was not there again!! SO with my heart at an all time low, i scuffle off to football conditioning practice, and when i get home, the first thing i see on that little porch of mine is the BOX!!! you are probably asking yourself what is this box this guy is talking about!?!? well, it is my Steve Hutchinson Jersey that i pre ordered in MAY!!!! i am so happy that it finally came!!! the jersey looks awesome!! to me they don't look too different from the old one at first glance but after you compare you can see some minor (and major) changes to the jersey!! I tried it on and it looks great!! I can't wait for the first time i pull it on sunday morning and run down stairs and spill a rasberry turnover all over it while i watch the first game of the regualar season!!!!!!!! :razz:

Raspberry turnovers are good. Especially with vodka. And lots of it.
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

"maddenhasamancrushonfavre" wrote:

Raspberry turnovers are good. Especially with vodka. And lots of it.
    Drunk. ccasion5: :beer5:
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

ryanmurphy is offline Pro-Bowler

Hate to ruin your plans, but the first game of the regular season is on Monday night... Congrat on the new jersey though!!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I am glad you got the enjoyment out of a piece of fabric.

:lol:

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

congratz on your little brown box. :lol:

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

Congrats PPE ,y chad greenway just came and its in a frame hanging in my house lol

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

Thats awesome...I know that feeling! I havnt gotten a jersey yet...but I will before the Monday Night Opener. I wouldnt where it till then anyways...so I figured i'd let Reebok fix the jerseys and so forth and get one then.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

"westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    congratz on your little brown box. :lol:
    Talking about Singer????? :lol:
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast