Prophet Guest

Her Diary / His Diary

HER DIARY

Tonight I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment.

Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. He agreed but he kept quiet and absent. I asked him what was wrong; he said nothing. I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry.

On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't say I love you too. When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched T.V. He seemed distant and absent.

Finally, I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to bed, and to my surprise he responded to my caress and we made love, but I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else.
    He fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that his thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

HIS DIARY

Today, the Vikings lost, but at least I had sex.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Her Diary / His Diary

I wish I could have written that in my diary. Oh wait, I don't have a diary. Well if I DID have a diary I wouldn't have been writing that.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Same entry as last week!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

I liked that, I needed a bit of humor

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I wish I could have written that in my diary. Oh wait, I don't have a diary. Well if I DID have a diary I wouldn't have been writing that.
    VKG4LFE'S DIARY

Tonight I thought she was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought she was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but she made no comment.

Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. She agreed but she kept quiet and absent. I asked her what was wrong; she said nothing. I asked her if it was my fault that she was upset. She said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry.

On the way home I told her that I loved her, she simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain her behavior; I don't know why she didn't say I love you too. When we got home I felt as if I had lost her, as if she wanted nothing to do with me anymore. She just sat there and watched T.V. She seemed distant and absent.

Finally, I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later she came to bed, and to my dismay she wouldn't respond to my caress and wouldn't make love to me. I still felt that she was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else.
    She fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that her thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

GB4LFE'S DIARY (VKG4LFE'S Girlfriend)

Today, the Packers lost, but at least I didn't have to have sex with VKG4LFE tonight.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

LOL cajun!! Her license plate is actually GB4LFE, but good try!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

That was good Prophet.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

funny haha
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

vikesfan353 is offline Starter

Humor I love it! LMAO Cajun
    For every question an answer! For every answer a why?

Back by popular demand:

For the Pack fans...different Sunday, same result...LOL

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    VKG4LFE'S DIARY

Tonight I thought she was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought she was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but she made no comment.

Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk. She agreed but she kept quiet and absent. I asked her what was wrong; she said nothing. I asked her if it was my fault that she was upset. She said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry.

On the way home I told her that I loved her, she simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain her behavior; I don't know why she didn't say I love you too. When we got home I felt as if I had lost her, as if she wanted nothing to do with me anymore. She just sat there and watched T.V. She seemed distant and absent.

Finally, I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later she came to bed, and to my dismay she wouldn't respond to my caress and wouldn't make love to me. I still felt that she was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else.
    She fell asleep - I cried. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure that her thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

GB4LFE'S DIARY (VKG4LFE'S Girlfriend)

Today, the Packers lost, but at least I didn't have to have sex with VKG4LFE tonight.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: