Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: help

DEVIKINGFAN! is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: help

"zimtwister" wrote:
    run- FAST! she is whacked. take her best friend out. have fun, life is short, do not make it shorter by sticking with a whacko.
    Zim not to dog you but this explains this whole thread......
    http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=17249&postd ays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn t thinking."
    - General George Patton Jr

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Who started the fight & what was it about so we at least know who to blame?

If it was you, MNVikes is right, only call her once & oppologize sincerely.

She is trying to find out how much control she has over you. If you call her multiple times pleading, begging & appologizing she knows she OWNS you.

She has a pre-determined amount of calls in her mind that she wants you to make before she knows that & will finally talk to you.

Only one call will drive her nuts, as Jamie has said, & she will eventually seek you out.

Just go about your business & let it be.

Some say love is never having to say your sorry, but I believe that guy was married to a deaf woman.

Women expect you to appologize & if you're in the wrong you need to do it. But only once.

Any more than that & you are a milky toast & are kittywhipped.

The best way to avoid this type of situation is not to argue in the first place.

It takes two to argue, so just don't argue back. Let it go. It usually isn't worth it.

Chances are you were arguing over something petty & it wasn't worth arguing or worrying about in the first place.

as I always say, "Don't sweat the petty things & don't pet the sweaty things" :grin:

Hope everything works out. If not, move on.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    Just leave a message on her answering machine (if she has one) telling her how sorry you are. Or maybe mail her some roses with a card with you apologizing in it or something like that. Hope things work out for you! good luck!
    Roses are for special happy occassions when you want to tell her you love her, not for appologizing IMO.

If you start doing that, she will expect it every time. She might still be pissed & just toss them.

Besides, have you EVER heard of a woman sending a guy a couple of 6 packs when she is wrong & is trying to appologize?

I didn't think so.

Sounds to me you went off on her over the Vikings losing because you were upset & frustrated.

As I said in my last post, it was over something petty & shouldn't have happened in the first place.

You do need to appologize to her sincerely, but do it once & do it right.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Dude Singer u got it all wrong man.. Flowers make everything better.. And if they would expect it everytime then she ain't worth ur time..

If I got in a fight with my girl and she brought me a 6 pack there would be NOOOOOO way I could stay mad!!

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Dude Singer u got it all wrong man.. Flowers make everything better.. And if they would expect it everytime then she ain't worth ur time..

If I got in a fight with my girl and she brought me a 6 pack there would be NOOOOOO way I could stay mad!!
    I don't have it wrong. I was married 17 years.

At least for me she didn't want flowers as a form of an appology.

It was an appology from my heart that meant the most. The flowers were superficial.

I would send or giver her flowers on special occassions such as anniversaries, St. Patty's Day (she is Irish), Valentines Day, Mothers Day, Daffodils Day & even on no special occassion when I just wanted to say that I loved her.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

give it some time then send her flowers in the mail with a nice card. girls just need time if they are mad at you if you bugg them it just makes it worse.

vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer

"vegasvike" wrote:
    "zimtwister" wrote:
    "DemonicViking" wrote:
    Who started the fight? I wouldn't apologize if it weren't me. :boohoo:
    i am pretty sure men never would start a fight with his gf. the gf starts it and we have to figure out what she is mad about. the census dept. stats say " in a relationship, women start the fight 97.3% of the time" hey, stats dont lie.
    After the game she aked me why I so mad and that if a game could get me so mad then maybe I shouldn't watch it anymore. That's when I lost it but I am just going to let it cool down then try to talk to her, she has put up with A LOT of my pooh so.....
    I hate when women say things like that (the you souldn't watch it), I dont know why but it just annoys me

V4L

Yah time cures everything.. Needs time to wear off I would say.. I don't know the situation though

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Yah time cures everything.. Needs time to wear off I would say.. I don't know the situation though
    My daughters boyfriends little girl just saw your sig Vikez4Lyfe.

Now she doesn't want to go to the circus! :sad:

V4L

LMAO!! No way!! EVERYONE is scared of it!! SOrry people!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast