Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: help

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

help

Sunday night after the game I got into it w/ my girlfriend and I kicked her out. We don't live together but I told her to leave, she hasn't returned any of my calls and when I went to her place today she didn't answer the door. I would really appreciate some help!
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

MrGopher16 is offline Hall of Famer

Re: help

I'd like to tell ya that women are nothing but trouble...but i doubt that would help your situation...don't fret though, i'm sure you'll hear plenty of good advice from the wise PP.Oers very soon!
    ;-)

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

uhh mabye she is still mad over the vikings lose?

try contacting her through one of her friends. and be ready to get hung up on a few times.
    We're bringing purple back.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Just leave a message on her answering machine (if she has one) telling her how sorry you are. Or maybe mail her some roses with a card with you apologizing in it or something like that. Hope things work out for you! good luck!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Glad I'm not in your shoes.

But anyway, I guess it depends on how much this girl means to you, keep trying if you still really care about this person.. otherwise.. good riddance sweetie. Who needs ya.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"vegasvike" wrote:
    Sunday night after the game I got into it w/ my girlfriend and I kicked her out. We don't live together but I told her to leave, she hasn't returned any of my calls and when I went to her place today she didn't answer the door. I would really appreciate some help!
    Listen to me very carfully on this one since this has happend to me also.

1. Leave her a voice mail telling her that you are sorry and you let your emotions get the best of you.

2. Leave her alone. If you don't call her, she is gonna wonder what happend to you and she'll come looking for you. She is most likely pissed right now and she needs to cool off. Give her the space she needs.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    Just leave a message on her answering machine (if she has one) telling her how sorry you are. Or maybe mail her some roses with a card with you apologizing in it or something like that. Hope things work out for you! good luck!
    Good job CC that's what I would have said. Definitley be the one to apologize first. I also hope things work out for you. I know LuckyVike had some girl troubles awhile back as well, how did things end up working out LV?

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

zimtwister is offline Coach

run- FAST! she is whacked. take her best friend out. have fun, life is short, do not make it shorter by sticking with a whacko.
    "you dream of beating me, its time you wake up and apologize."

SamDawg84 Guest

ooo that sux, send her a "im sorry letter or email"

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Too many fish in the sea ... leave one voice mail. If she doesn't respond, move on ... that will drive her nutz. If she doesn't respond in like a day or two, dont even offer an explanation the next time you "bump" into her ... as she will go to the spots you frequent trying to "bump" into her and still make you feel bad.

Been there, done that .... if you cave into her now, she will have you by the "boys" the entire time of your relationship.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast