Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Help!!

As you can see I now have a picture in my sig, but I don't want to get yelled at by webby for it being too big. Can someone help me to make it smaller??

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Help!!

Nevermind, you can just delete this thread, I suck at computers! I better just stick to typing!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Help!!

Hey, nice pick!

I just made a new topic about sigs and such. Do the photobucket thing and have it resized. I put how to do it in the post.

If you have any questions. let me know.

Ah, screw it. I am going to take it and host it for ya! You a good guy!
    Give me a minute and I will get it for ya!

Help!!

where is the photo bucket?!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Help!!

Does it cost you anything! I don't want you to have to go through the trouble of that if you have to pay for it!!

Help!!

nevermind ultra...i just saw your post on avatars and pics and all that.

And no, its free VKG

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Help!!

Oh, so it's just time and trouble!! I appreciate it ultra!! I just want to try to fit in and have some cool pics like everyone else on here!! Next will be my avatar, my license plate!!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Help!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Does it cost you anything! I don't want you to have to go through the trouble of that if you have to pay for it!!
    I paid for a year worth of bandwidth. I do not mind hosting some folks pics, I have a few hosted. You can set up a free account, it is good for about 20 pics or so.

Help!!

Originally that is how I got that picture put on the internet, through photobucket.com but now it says that I am an unknow user or something like that! Oh well!! If you need some cash for bandwidth let me know!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Help!!

Just look at him.. he's a monster.. If we need a LB I know who we can depend on.. what was the best time you made during the 40 yard dash?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast