Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    SharperImage is online now Hall of Famer

Re: Hell Hath no fury like a womens scorn

"Mr" wrote:
    gol 'darnit, that really does suck man.

I'm pretty sure you can get the tickets back though. If they have confirmation of your sale, or whoever you bought them from's purchase you should be able to get another copy.
    your probably right but i have no plane flight cause she cancelled it

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Sorry Sharper! That is a bitch.

Face it dude....99% of women are a pain in the ass. Sometimes I wonder why the hell they are like they are....I think it's a mixture of hormones, emotions and a culture that says they can act like bitches and get away with it.

But...if you find the one that fits into that 1% that is not absolutely insane and a complete lunatic, then you have found one to hang onto.

I don't have any advice for your tickets and stuff....but look on the bright side....there will be more Vikings games!
    ;D

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

punch her right in the mouth. she deserves it
    We're bringing purple back.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

There are alot of fish in the sea. Practice catch and release on that one and bait your hook, you will be reelin in a keeper one of these days.

"gregair13" wrote:
    Dude that is not even funny. Yes, it sucks that she ripped Sharperimage's tickets and cancled his flight. Yes, he should probably find a new girlfriend. Yes, it is unfair how us girls (I will admitt it) sometimes get off easy because we are females. But, NO, she does NOT deserve to get punched. And what would that solve, anyway? Sometimes you just gotta accept what happened and move on. He can't un-rip those tickets, he can't un-cancle his flight. Hitting someone is not the answer. And I seriously can't believe that was even suggested.
    "God has blessed me tremendously. I'd be a fool to complain."
    "From what I understand, the coaches will put the best 11 on the field."
    -Tyrell Johnson

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

"vikes_4_life_42" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    Dude that is not even funny. Yes, it sucks that she ripped Sharperimage's tickets and cancled his flight. Yes, he should probably find a new girlfriend. Yes, it is unfair how us girls (I will admitt it) sometimes get off easy because we are females. But, NO, she does NOT deserve to get punched. And what would that solve, anyway? Sometimes you just gotta accept what happened and move on. He can't un-rip those tickets, he can't un-cancle his flight. Hitting someone is not the answer. And I seriously can't believe that was even suggested.
    Wow....good response.....very fiesty...and true

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

"vikes_4_life_42" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    Smack him up side the head Vikes_4_life.

;D

WWBGD

davike is offline Team Alumni

"vikes_4_life_42" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    LMAO....Greg, aka. Mr. Cranky Pants probably wasn't expecting this when he posted that
    ;D

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"davike" wrote:
    "vikes_4_life_42" wrote:
    "gregair13" wrote:
    LMAO....Greg, aka. Mr. Cranky Pants probably wasn't expecting this when he posted that
    ;D
    Not cool dude >

now if you want some revenge email some pics of her to Cajun and he'll set things right the kind he really want likes, and may be a dozen others of us on the board; or just tell her your going to do that if she doesn't hit the road

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

I was married to someone like that....DUMP HER!!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast