Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    SharperImage is offline Hall of Famer

Hell Hath no fury like a womens scorn

Well i wont be in minnesota today at 5:45 pm because of a certain girlfriend.. a couple of weeks back we decided to go see a vikings game. i brought the tickets an had them on my desk table. then a week later we had a BIG fight an we broke up. As she was taking her stuff out of my condo she took my vikings tickets an ripped them in half without me noticing.. then cancel the flight. When i confronted her an said WTF is wrong with you.. she tells me she was angry an she was sorry an tries to hug on me an cry.. I WANTED TO HIT HER SOO BAD... i said " I wouldnt hit a girl but id shake the shit outta you." stole that from a song... so as im highly pissed i go drink an calm down.. an unpack my clothes.. Should i sue. or just take the car back i brought her.

PS: as any1 ever noticed on the show MAURY how whenever the guy cheats he gets BOOED an yelled at... but whenever its the Girl she gets the AWWWW an the forgive her an they guy cries??? WHY WHY WHY IS my Question.

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Re: Hell Hath no fury like a womens scorn

First thing you need to do is calm down and forget about hitting her.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

"shockzilla" wrote:
    dude u dont no how long i was looking forward to this... im not going to hit a girl.. but im definately not gonna let this go.. women allways do such horrible things when they get upset an no nothing is gonna happen to them because they are CUTE! or they are a FEMALE!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"SharperImage" wrote:
    Well i wont be in minnesota today at 5:45 pm because of a certain girlfriend.. a couple of weeks back we decided to go see a vikings game. i brought the tickets an had them on my desk table. then a week later we had a BIG fight an we broke up. As she was taking her stuff out of my condo she took my vikings tickets an ripped them in half without me noticing.. then cancel the flight. When i confronted her an said WTF is wrong with you.. she tells me she was angry an she was sorry an tries to hug on me an cry.. I WANTED TO HIT HER SOO BAD... i said " I wouldnt hit a girl but id shake the pooh outta you." stole that from a song... so as im highly pissed i go drink an calm down.. an unpack my clothes.. Should i sue. or just take the car back i brought her.

PS: as any1 ever noticed on the show MAURY how whenever the guy cheats he gets BOOED an yelled at... but whenever its the Girl she gets the AWWWW an the forgive her an they guy cries??? WHY WHY WHY IS my Question.
    Prince has a great song called Fury, he uses that exact line in it.
    LOL!

Sorry about the situation!
    I prefer the girls that are into less drama.

Take the car back for sure!
    > I would be so pissed. Just make her pay for them

"SharperImage" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    dude u dont no how long i was looking forward to this... im not going to hit a girl.. but im definately not gonna let this go.. women allways do such horrible things when they get upset an no nothing is gonna happen to them because they are CUTE! or they are a FEMALE!!
    Don't watch Maury anymore!
    That pooh permeates into your (and hers) reality.

I don't watch Maury and I have never had a girlfriend that pulled any Mauryesque-TV type moments.

Start planning your next trip and start looking forward to a new relationship.

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "SharperImage" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:

I don't watch Maury and I have never had a girlfriend that pulled any Mauryesque-TV type moments.

hey the baby mama drama on maury is funny... but in general women are so devious in what they do. they go crazy when something pisses them off an cries after they do something really bad an ask you for ur forgiveness. but if we do something to them we are the bad ones an she go's all off an slanders ur name everywhere an ETC.. thats Bullshit

"SharperImage" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "SharperImage" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:

hey the baby mama drama on maury is funny... but in general women are so devious in what they do. they go crazy when something pisses them off an cries after they do something really bad an ask you for ur forgiveness. but if we do something to them we are the bad ones an she go's all off an slanders ur name everywhere an ETC.. thats kaka del rio
    Manipulation!
    (she is trying to)

Send her packing without drama.
    You don't want anything to do with someone that gets kicks out of that pooh.
    Definitely can't give her what she wants, which is to manipulate control.
    Send her packing!

Honestly, I can see how you feel that way about women in the current condition, but it is a cycle between guy and girl that sets that up. Guys reward those girls for looking pretty and being cute.
    Girls like to hear it "baby your hot," so we say it (why do we say it?).
    The deviousness goes both ways.
    I am saying this in general, because I know nothing about the circumstances that led up to the ticket/plane situation.

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Damn, that really does suck man.

I'm pretty sure you can get the tickets back though. If they have confirmation of your sale, or whoever you bought them from's purchase you should be able to get another copy.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Drop her like Williamson drops passes!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast