Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Heat wave will boost power use, strain utilities

"singersp" wrote:
    "YogidAbEAR" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "YogidAbEAR" wrote:
    another benefir of living in canada(specifically manitoba). due to the ginormous lakes of lake winnipeg , lake manitoba, winnipegosis, cedar, and others we have giaganic systems of rushing rivers which then flow into hudsons bay. since the power comany in manitoba is a crown corp(owned by goverment) it gets government funding to build hydro dams. the result, exess electricity which we sell at increadible marked up prices to the states and ontario. with that money our electricity prices go even lower, resulting in the fact that i've never heard about an energy crisis here, and like i've stated, dirt cheap and steady rates compared to most other places. :grin: gotta love it, and the government is still building more dams, which means more money for manitoba. in your face alberta, our energy resoruse is renewable. in 100years manitoba will be prospering while alberta slumps after the loss of all their oil :grin: i love canada, especially it's government run companies which drive down prices of things
    I have one of these so you know what you can do with your electricity! :wink:

btw, they're building windfarms in the prarie parts of the province too. gotta love our endless amounts of renewable energy

:scratch: Huh? You act like you're the only country that has water & wind! :wink:

we just utilize them correctly with the profits of selling electricty turning into savings for mantiobans.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"YogidAbEAR" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "YogidAbEAR" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "YogidAbEAR" wrote:
    another benefir of living in canada(specifically manitoba). due to the ginormous lakes of lake winnipeg , lake manitoba, winnipegosis, cedar, and others we have giaganic systems of rushing rivers which then flow into hudsons bay. since the power comany in manitoba is a crown corp(owned by goverment) it gets government funding to build hydro dams. the result, exess electricity which we sell at increadible marked up prices to the states and ontario. with that money our electricity prices go even lower, resulting in the fact that i've never heard about an energy crisis here, and like i've stated, dirt cheap and steady rates compared to most other places. :grin: gotta love it, and the government is still building more dams, which means more money for manitoba. in your face alberta, our energy resoruse is renewable. in 100years manitoba will be prospering while alberta slumps after the loss of all their oil :grin: i love canada, especially it's government run companies which drive down prices of things
    I have one of these so you know what you can do with your electricity! :wink:

btw, they're building windfarms in the prarie parts of the province too. gotta love our endless amounts of renewable energy

:scratch: Huh? You act like you're the only country that has water & wind! :wink:

we just utilize them correctly with the profits of selling electricty turning into savings for mantiobans.
    That's OK, we've been screwing you on the exchange rate for years! :razz:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

YogidAbEAR is offline Star Spokesman

thats what you think :wink:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123