Prophet Guest

He sees the light...

A Wisconsin family of football supporters heads out one Saturday to do their Christmas shopping. While in the sports shop the son picks up a Vikings jersey and says to his older sister, "I've decided to become a Vikings fan and I would like this for Christmas".

His big sister is outraged by this and promptly whacks him round the head and says, "Go talk to mother". Off goes the little lad with the Vikings jersey in hand and finds his mother. "Mom?" "Yes son?" "I've decided I'm going to be a Vikings fan and I would like this jersey for Christmas".

The mother is outraged at this, promptly whacks him around the head and says, "Go talk to your father!" Off he goes with the Vkings Jersey in hand and finds his father. "Dad?" "Yes son?" "I've decided I'm going to be a Vikings fan and I would like this jersey for Christmas".

The father is outraged and promptly whacks his son around the head and says, "No son of mine is ever going to be seen in THAT !"

About half an hour later they're all back in the car and heading towards home. The father turns to his son and says "Son, I hope you've learned something today?"

The son says, "Yes, Dad, I have."

"Good son, what is it?"

To which the son replies, "I've only been a Vikings fan for an hour and I already hate you Wisconsin bastards."

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Re: He sees the light...

:lol: That was a good one man.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"Prophet" wrote:
    A Wisconsin family of football supporters heads out one Saturday to do their Christmas shopping. While in the sports shop the son picks up a Vikings jersey and says to his older sister, "I've decided to become a Vikings fan and I would like this for Christmas".

His big sister is outraged by this and promptly whacks him round the head and says, "Go talk to mother". Off goes the little lad with the Vikings jersey in hand and finds his mother. "Mom?" "Yes son?" "I've decided I'm going to be a Vikings fan and I would like this jersey for Christmas".

The mother is outraged at this, promptly whacks him around the head and says, "Go talk to your father!" Off he goes with the Vkings Jersey in hand and finds his father. "Dad?" "Yes son?" "I've decided I'm going to be a Vikings fan and I would like this jersey for Christmas".

The father is outraged and promptly whacks his son around the head and says, "No son of mine is ever going to be seen in THAT !"

About half an hour later they're all back in the car and heading towards home. The father turns to his son and says "Son, I hope you've learned something today?"

The son says, "Yes, Dad, I have."

"Good son, what is it?"

To which the son replies, "I've only been a Vikings fan for an hour and I already hate you Wisconsin bastards."
    LOL

Submit that to our Packer Jokes section!!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I just got that email today only the other way around!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

that was funny as hell.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

natethegreat is offline Pro-Bowler

hahahahaha, ill have to tell this to some of my pack friends

ranasrule is offline Rookie

lol good one