ShanePurpleBlood is offline Coordinator

Hawkeyes vs. NC State B-Ball

That's right PPE NC State is going down this year! The Hawkeyes will run up and down the court on them!

Read:

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaab/news?slug=uwire-hawkeyestofacencstate&prov=uwire&type=lgns

Another great sig by PPE!
    SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Vikings #1
    Raiders #2
    Hawkeyes #1
    Longhorns #2

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Hawkeyes vs. NC State B-Ball

Unlikely!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Unlikely!
    Haha!

You know that you wont be able to touch Andrew Brackman at Center. We have one of the best young teams in the ACC anchored by Cam Bennerman, Ilian Evtimov, Engin Atsur, Gavin Grant, Brackman, and rising star Cedric Simmons. We also have a McDonalds All-American coming in to take J-Hodge's place. Can you say this much?! :cheers: :razz:

Erik Hansen is a senoir at center. He led the Big Ten in blocked shots last year (2.6). He will hold his own, besides he will have Greg Brunner another senoir to help at PF. Brunner is a second team Big Ten who is one of 13 players invited to participate in tryouts for 2005 World University Games team.

Jeff Horner another senoir is our guard that will rain 3's on you(192 in career).

I really don't know much about our Freshmen. They are all guards and won't play much. So it looks like it will be youth vs experience. It should be a good game. Hopefully we can talk smack to each other during it!

SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Vikings #1
    Raiders #2
    Hawkeyes #1
    Longhorns #2

"ShanePurpleBlood" wrote:
    Erik Hansen is a senoir at center. He led the Big Ten in blocked shots last year (2.6). He will hold his own, besides he will have Greg Brunner another senoir to help at PF. Brunner is a second team Big Ten who is one of 13 players invited to participate in tryouts for 2005 World University Games team.

Jeff Horner another senoir is our guard that will rain 3's on you(192 in career).

I really don't know much about our Freshmen. They are all guards and won't play much. So it looks like it will be youth vs experience. It should be a good game. Hopefully we can talk smack to each other during it!
    We should be able to. just to let you know our team is not all youth. We have a lot of good veterans like Redshirt Senior Ilian Evtimov (redshirted because of torn ACL after freshman season), Junior Engin Atsur, one of the best guards in the ACC, Senior Cameron Bennerman, A high flying very athletic guard, And Senior PG Tony Bethel who looks to be the team leader after an impressive first season for us last year after transferring from Georgetown.

Ha Ha PPE! Did you like that game? I told you the Hawkeyes would win. Go Hawkeyes!

11/30/05 - M Basketball
    Hawkeyes Hang On To Top Wolfpack
    Adam Haluska scored 18 points and No. 14 Iowa held on for a 45-42 victory over No. 24 North Carolina State Wednesday night in the final game of the ACC-Big Ten Challenge. (more)
    http://hawkeyesports.collegesports.com/

SKOL VIKINGS!!!
    Vikings #1
    Raiders #2
    Hawkeyes #1
    Longhorns #2

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Hate to say it guys but UCONN will woooooooop either of you.....LOL

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Bleh it was a sloppy game all around. I seriously think we should have won it but when it comes down to the wire Herb never has a good plan. You guys forced us to play your style of basketball..

One thing you have to admit though. Cedric Simmons is a MONSTER. good luck on the rest of the season.