Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Frostbite is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    966

    Having a Fantastic Time Thanks To You All

    Since joining the site I mean. The thanks goes to all you veteran posters here. Marrdro...UltraVikings... COJOMAY...Nodakpaul...singersp...so many to list....I truly thank you all for the well thought out and often direct replies. It's wonderful to have other points of view to debate and think about. While we often disagree it's nice to see why somebody thinks differently with knowledgable responses. You all have opened up my views on many board issues and even changed my mind (A HARD HEAD) on occasion by using stats with reasoning as well as just helping me look at the points from new perspectives.

    I don't know if I will ever get as good at creating posts or replying to posts as you guys are (True masters) but I will keep working at it!

    Thanks again everybody

    Cheers!
    Where is Frostbite Falls Minnesota?

  2. #2
    Articnv's Avatar
    Articnv is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    1,014

    Re: Having a Fantastic Time Thanks To You All

    i been around
    since the skol bucks(lurker) and still dotn post as well as them
    :0

  3. #3
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Having a Fantastic Time Thanks To You All

    Don't sell yourself short my friend. You craft a good post as well.

    And thank you for the kind compliment by the way.
    Not sure if it deserved sometimes.
    I do have a personality like a bent shitcan most of the times.
    I should be thanking guys like you for putting up with me.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #4
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Having a Fantastic Time Thanks To You All

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Don't sell yourself short my friend. You craft a good post as well.

    And thank you for the kind compliment by the way.
    Not sure if it deserved sometimes.
    I do have a personality like a bent shitcan most of the times.
    I should be thanking guys like you for putting up with me.

    ;D
    Damn! I had you on the "Memory like a rubber worm" column on my list. Now I'll have to move you over to
    the "Personality like a bent shitcan" column.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #5
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Having a Fantastic Time Thanks To You All

    Did you have to change your underwear after that post?

  6. #6
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Having a Fantastic Time Thanks To You All

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Did you have to change your underwear after that post?
    Damn near! Hopefully when you finally come up for a game, he'll be here to. He's a card & fun to hang around with.

    Marrdro & Wildwoman are VQ's new adoptive parents. LOL

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #7
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Having a Fantastic Time Thanks To You All

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Don't sell yourself short my friend. You craft a good post as well.

    And thank you for the kind compliment by the way.
    Not sure if it deserved sometimes.
    I do have a personality like a bent shitcan most of the times.
    I should be thanking guys like you for putting up with me.

    ;D
    gol 'darnit! I had you on the "Memory like a rubber worm" column on my list. Now I'll have to move you over to
    the "Personality like a bent shitcan" column.
    I've been giggling all morning.
    You guys are in rare form today/last night since I logged off.
    Man I love this place.
    ;D

    Almost forgot!!!!!
    Quit cracking my up my friend.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #8
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re: Having a Fantastic Time Thanks To You All

    "singersp" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Did you have to change your underwear after that post?

    gol 'darnit near! Hopefully when you finally come up for a game, he'll be here to. He's a card & fun to hang around with.

    Marrdro & Wildwoman are VQ's new adoptive parents. LOL
    We just need her to move down here.
    I know a bunch of soldiers, sailors and marines that would keep her busy.
    Of course, as her adopted Dad I would have to approve all of them and keep the shotgun out for all to see.
    ;D

    Hammer.
    I keep saying it, we all need to start looking at our schedules for next year so we can get a HUGE HUGE gang home to the "Mother Ship" for one game next year.
    You are included in that group that I want to suds a few barley pops with and talk (vice type) football with.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #9
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Having a Fantastic Time Thanks To You All

    "Frostbite" wrote:
    Since joining the site I mean. The thanks goes to all you veteran posters here. Marrdro...UltraVikings... COJOMAY...Nodakpaul...singersp...so many to list....I truly thank you all for the well thought out and often direct replies. It's wonderful to have other points of view to debate and think about. While we often disagree it's nice to see why somebody thinks differently with knowledgable responses. You all have opened up my views on many board issues and even changed my mind (A HARD HEAD) on occasion by using stats with reasoning as well as just helping me look at the points from new perspectives.

    I don't know if I will ever get as good at creating posts or replying to posts as you guys are (True masters) but I will keep working at it!

    Thanks again everybody

    Cheers!
    Purple Jesus frowns upon "You all are great!" posts that don't include his archbishop.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  10. #10
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,784
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Having a Fantastic Time Thanks To You All

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Frostbite" wrote:
    Since joining the site I mean. The thanks goes to all you veteran posters here. Marrdro...UltraVikings... COJOMAY...Nodakpaul...singersp...so many to list....I truly thank you all for the well thought out and often direct replies. It's wonderful to have other points of view to debate and think about. While we often disagree it's nice to see why somebody thinks differently with knowledgable responses. You all have opened up my views on many board issues and even changed my mind (A HARD HEAD) on occasion by using stats with reasoning as well as just helping me look at the points from new perspectives.

    I don't know if I will ever get as good at creating posts or replying to posts as you guys are (True masters) but I will keep working at it!

    Thanks again everybody

    Cheers!
    Purple Jesus frowns upon "You all are great!" posts that don't include his archbishop.

    =Z=
    #

    sounds like his holiness is getting twitchy

    ;D


    whats he going to be like next week with Christmas arriving..lol
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 5 Weeks - Fantastic
    By TMAC604 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-19-2006, 05:18 PM
  2. Fantastic Game!!
    By vikesls in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-19-2005, 06:31 PM
  3. Fantastic 4
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-12-2005, 02:04 AM
  4. who would win? The Fantastic Four vs. The Thundercats
    By PAvikesfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-08-2005, 03:17 AM
  5. fantastic site!
    By transplantedvikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-26-2004, 09:37 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •