Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni

Re: Hats off to pack93z

"audioghost" wrote:
    I always wondered to myself: what kind of loser comes on a Vikings message board if they're a Packer fan to talk smack?! I don't go on Packers fan boards to sound off...but then again I have a life and posting on PP.O is about all I can fit into my schedule. However, I realize that Green Bay is so primative that there's a good chance that the magical world of the internet, or the personal computer for that matter, hasn't reached their primative civilization. After all, whats the use of a "high-tech" device such as the computer in a town where the resident hillbillies don't possess the mental capabilities to figure out how to use it. I mean, even if they did have computers in Green Bay, what would motivate a hillbilly to humiliate him/herself trying to figure it out when there's farm animals and/or cousins out there to be seduced. And if saddamy and farm animals isn't enough for the constipated cheese-eating savages that associate themselves with the Green Bay Packers, they would probably be more interested in rubbing an autographed Brett Favre newspaper clipping on their foreskin or learning how to use a bar of soap or a toothbrush to brush their tooth(s) than learning how to use a computer to communicate with the outside world.

;D
    LOL.. Nice.. Kinda like a Hip Hop artist comming out of the hot bed that is Sioux Falls, SD. What did you get tired of gambling on the only form of entertainment in the city that is the Riverboat?
    ;D

Seriously though.. checked out your music.. pretty good stuff there. I might have to check out some more later on..

"PurpleTide" wrote:

I wouldn't come around here seeking much condolence pack93z, but as a fan, I know the pain of the final game of the season. Don't worry the feeling you have will arrive earlier next season without all the hoopla.
    LOL.. none required buddy.. it is on to the offseason.. all records are 0-0 again.. you folks just have a better drafting slot.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"pack93z" wrote:
    "audioghost" wrote:
    I always wondered to myself: what kind of loser comes on a Vikings message board if they're a Packer fan to talk smack?! I don't go on Packers fan boards to sound off...but then again I have a life and posting on PP.O is about all I can fit into my schedule. However, I realize that Green Bay is so primative that there's a good chance that the magical world of the internet, or the personal computer for that matter, hasn't reached their primative civilization. After all, whats the use of a "high-tech" device such as the computer in a town where the resident hillbillies don't possess the mental capabilities to figure out how to use it. I mean, even if they did have computers in Green Bay, what would motivate a hillbilly to humiliate him/herself trying to figure it out when there's farm animals and/or cousins out there to be seduced. And if saddamy and farm animals isn't enough for the constipated cheese-eating savages that associate themselves with the Green Bay Packers, they would probably be more interested in rubbing an autographed Brett Favre newspaper clipping on their foreskin or learning how to use a bar of soap or a toothbrush to brush their tooth(s) than learning how to use a computer to communicate with the outside world.

;D
    LOL.. Nice.. Kinda like a Hip Hop artist comming out of the hot bed that is Sioux Falls, SD. What did you get tired of gambling on the only form of entertainment in the city that is the Riverboat?
    ;D

Seriously though.. checked out your music.. pretty good stuff there. I might have to check out some more later on..
    Wow...good one...

1- The riverboat is in Sioux City, which is in Iowa, different city,
    different state.
    2- I make beats & jazz, not a rapper, but Im open to all music...even bluegrass or whatever it is u listen to in Green Bay

But in all seriousness, thanks for taking a minute to check out the music, even though the Packers make me want to vomit.

Adios

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

"pack93z" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    BTW, the Packers suck.
    They will be terible next year and for years to come.
    Why?
    because I say so without any validation or substantial facts.
    Isn't that how it works?
    ;D
    Don't be surprised if you here something to the tune of... "How many Lombardi's do you have."
    Seems to be the standard response, either that or something to do with the Loveboat.
    Yeah I can see that coming.
    One day hopefully before I croak the Vikes will see a Lombardi Trophy.
    As far as the Loveboat is concerned, can't put too much stock into it.
    I blame Fred Smoot for that just because he's Fred Smoot and he is no longer with the team.
    Around here we like to blame Smoot for everything.

"ejmat" wrote:
    Yeah I can see that coming.
    One day hopefully before I croak the Vikes will see a Lombardi Trophy.
    As far as the Loveboat is concerned, can't put too much stock into it.
    I blame Fred Smoot for that just because he's Fred Smoot and he is no longer with the team.
    Around here we like to blame Smoot for everything.
    Kinda like we blame Javon Walker and Mike McKenzie for the 05 and 06 failures of a season.. I am waiting for the average Cheeseheads to turn on Al Harris as the scapegoat for this season.. Favre has already be denutted by the emotional masses of bandwagon jumpers.

Make sure you place most of the razzing in the Smack area and you will find the banter kinda of fun.. they only really attack the loudmouthed trash-talking Bears fans that come to troll and leave until the next Packer loss or Bear win. The trolls that post then run like hell until the next time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234