Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Hats off to pack93z

"pack93z" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    I have to repeat what everyone else has said in this thread.
    Great having you here.
    You are a great poster and have a good sense of football.
    I hope you stick around.
    In turn, I will stay as long as I am welcomed in the Packer Forum.
    As almost all are, trolls excluded.. you are welcome at the PackerForum, I can't wait for some offseason discussion to surface.. although it may take a week or two.. probably longer.

Hopefully this offseason there will be less infighting among the natives.. but because we feel short there will be some of that I am sure. Typical fanbase, only problem there is that you have to wear Green and Gold glasses alot.
    I calls it as I see it.
    I always try and give credit where it's due as well as critique when it's substantiated to do so.
    Hopefully the fans in there will respect that.
    If not, I guess there may be some fun threads.

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"ejmat" wrote:
    I calls it as I see it.
    I always try and give credit where it's due as well as critique when it's substantiated to do so.
    For many, it is enjoyed to have a little prespective put on the situation.. there are a few young bucks that run their mouths, but ignore them. You will be welcomed, I can assure that.

"pack93z" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    I calls it as I see it.
    For many, it is enjoyed to have a little prespective put on the situation.. there are a few young bucks that run their mouths, but ignore them. You will be welcomed, I can assure that.
    Seems to be true in all sites.
    Ignoring them takes away the fun
    ;D.

"ejmat" wrote:
    ;D.
    Then spar away my purple friend.. for me, I usually just take a verbal hammer to them until we have an understanding if they are too far out of line.

Can't stand the cocky trash-talking type... friendly ribbing yep, but talking like a sausage.. I don't have much use for it. It makes the rest of the Cheeseheads look bad.. take that crap and root for someone like Dallas where it is expected.

"pack93z" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    ;D.
    Then spar away my purple friend.. for me, I usually just take a verbal hammer to them until we have an understanding if they are too far out of line.

Can't stand the cocky trash-talking type... friendly ribbing yep, but talking like a sausage.. I don't have much use for it. It makes the rest of the Cheeseheads look bad.. take that crap and root for someone like Dallas where it is expected.
    LOL.
    It is difficult to take things from people that prove they don't know anything about the sport of football by the way they type.
    But yeah, I will be there at times shooting my mouth off as well (in a good way of course).

BTW, the Packers suck.
    They will be terible next year and for years to come.
    Why?
    because I say so without any validation or substantial facts.
    Isn't that how it works?
    ;D

"ejmat" wrote:
    BTW, the Packers suck.
    Why?
    Isn't that how it works?
    ;D
    Don't be surprised if you here something to the tune of... "How many Lombardi's do you have."
    Seems to be the standard response, either that or something to do with the Loveboat.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"ejmat" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    ;D.

LOL.
    It is difficult to take things from people that prove they don't know anything about the sport of football by the way they type.
    But yeah, I will be there at times shooting my mouth off as well (in a good way of course).

BTW, the Packers suck.
    Why?

Isn't that how it works?
    ;D
    Best laugh I've had today.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Fuck him.

Just kidding. :-)

He's a classy guy! The new Los!

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

I always wondered to myself: what kind of loser comes on a Vikings message board if they're a Packer fan to talk smack?! I don't go on Packers fan boards to sound off...but then again I have a life and posting on PP.O is about all I can fit into my schedule. However, I realize that Green Bay is so primative that there's a good chance that the magical world of the internet, or the personal computer for that matter, hasn't reached their primative civilization. After all, whats the use of a "high-tech" device such as the computer in a town where the resident hillbillies don't possess the mental capabilities to figure out how to use it. I mean, even if they did have computers in Green Bay, what would motivate a hillbilly to humiliate him/herself trying to figure it out when there's farm animals and/or cousins out there to be seduced. And if saddamy and farm animals isn't enough for the constipated cheese-eating savages that associate themselves with the Green Bay Packers, they would probably be more interested in rubbing an autographed Brett Favre newspaper clipping on their foreskin or learning how to use a bar of soap or a toothbrush to brush their tooth(s) than learning how to use a computer to communicate with the outside world.

;D

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

I wouldn't come around here seeking much condolence pack93z, but as a fan, I know the pain of the final game of the season. Don't worry the feeling you have will arrive earlier next season without all the hoopla.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast