Vikes316 is offline Rookie

Has this happened to you?

have any of you viking fans out there went to a packer viking game...and the people you went with were all packer fans and the vikings kicked the packs ass that game. I did in 2002 when the vikings beat the packers 31 to 21..i was with like 6 packer fans and i was the only viking fan in their group.. man it awsome after the game. has anyone ever done that?

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Has this happened to you?

I went to the vikings packer game this past year at lambeau with my gf (packer fan) and another couple that were split viking and packer fans. It wasn't too bad, my buddy and gf didn't say a whole lot, but the fans inside the stadium that we were sitting by were pricks the entire game. Also in 1998 my brother and I went to the viking packer game at the dome (not with any packer fans) but there were plenty there and they got ribbed bad every time they left to get beer and stuff. Then when they left the game early they really got ribbed by this big group of drunk viking fans, it was great!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Vikes316 is offline Rookie

yea i really want to go to a viking game at lambeau... one of these years me and my buddies will take a trip on down there but yea that would be very fun

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Can't say I have,

But I've been to many a Giants VS Vikings games in NY...

And yes, when we win it's a great feeling, and my dad gets pretty quiet..LOL...

But when we loose, man does he lay on the ribbing.....

I don't do it to him,,,,,,,YEA RIGHT>>>>>>>>>>>>>LOL

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

"Vikes316" wrote:
    yea i really want to go to a viking game at lambeau... one of these years me and my buddies will take a trip on down there but yea that would be very fun

It was a gun time tailgating and stuff, the people were great and there is a ton of stuff to do, well walk around and shoot the sh!t with people. Inside was a different story, but it's all in good fun (most of the time!).

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

VKG, you get some serious respect man. First of all, living in Wisc. as a Vike fan takes some balls. Going to the Vikings games when they play the Pack at Lambeau is also nuts! Then to top it all off with your trash talking session with the Packer the other week, is just out of this world. Skol to you my friend!

Hey thanks ltrey! It's tough at times, especially going to work on Monday mornings after a loss, but I'm thick skinned and I don't take crap from any of these cheesedicks!! They've been quiet lately with the azz whoopin' they took at home in January and with all of their holdouts and with Brett getting old and decrepit!! lol

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

I went to Vikes/Packers in 2001 at the Dome...great game

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

i want to try and go to the dome this year vs. the pack, this might be the last chance to see favre lose to the vikes.

zimtwister is offline Coach

i would be sscared
    "you dream of beating me, its time you wake up and apologize."