Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Has this Forum gotten Fired UP or WHAT?

"Prophet" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by DCPologirl
    Quote Originally Posted by Prophet
    I read about DC and Cajun in the rumor mill this morning on espn. Rumor has it that she was offering his gonads for sale on e-bay for season tickets to the Redsticks. The bid is hovering at $1.25 after two days.
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa I spend a lot of time on this Vikings site...what the heck would I do with Deadskins tickets? huh? :evil:
    lol, you obviously didn't want them very bad due to what you were trying to sell to raise revenue. So far, you couldn't even buy a beer.
    Of course, they aren't worth anything...but it's because they don't work if they aren't attached to the Cajun!

Now Prophet's gonads are on sale for a different reason...the bidding is for his gonads to be ripped off of him in the style that Del Rio so succinctly illustrated in a prior post. But the main benefit to be derived from this emasculation procedure is that it will insure that the world doesn't have to endure any of Prophet's assuredly defective offspring...and for this the bidding has risen sky high...with no sign of stopping...only the time limit imposed on the bidding will actually stop the rabid bidders from striving to be the winner...all so that the winning bidder can assure him or herself that the deed is actually done and that none of Prophet's spawn will ever have the chance to walk the earth!!! :evil4:
    I ripped off my own gonads using the Del move and deep-fried them and served them up on a platter at the testicle festival in Rygate, MT. No problem though, I have created synthetic nads that make me more powerful than any being that has ever walked the earth. I can impregnate women by a mere glance in their direction.
    Fortunately for those poor women, they have been fitted with an impenetrable force field that specifically repels your defective sperm...as well as sending back a signal that shrinks your weewee a fraction every time you attempt to impregnate any of these women with your leering eyes. I would be careful if I was you, Prophet...pretty soon, you will have nothing left to play with when you watch Power Puff Girls on Saturday morning cartoons!
    Ahhh, you have found the perceived weakness in my plan. On the contrary, this was all devised with careful preparations. As it was, the cost of having three-legged jeans was beginning to wear on my pocket book. I am almost to the ideal size and will stop the flagrant violations to my masculinity soon. The impregnations will continue when I see fit. The Power Puff Girls will be shown no mercy.
    Your plans will be foiled yet again...your lurid fantasies regarding world domination are delusions of a raving lunatic...and the guys in the white jackets will be by shortly to give you a personal fitting for your own white jacket, albeit one with extra-long sleeves that will be wrapped around your torso in order to keep you from abusing your privates any longer. The force field shields will be turned up to max protection in order to insure that not one of your evil offspring ever sees the light of day! Face it Prophet...you have been defeated!!! :evil4:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

:shock:
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Prophet Guest

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by DCPologirl
    I read about DC and Cajun in the rumor mill this morning on espn. Rumor has it that she was offering his gonads for sale on e-bay for season tickets to the Redsticks. The bid is hovering at $1.25 after two days.
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa I spend a lot of time on this Vikings site...what the heck would I do with Deadskins tickets? huh? :evil:
    lol, you obviously didn't want them very bad due to what you were trying to sell to raise revenue. So far, you couldn't even buy a beer.
    Of course, they aren't worth anything...but it's because they don't work if they aren't attached to the Cajun!

Now Prophet's gonads are on sale for a different reason...the bidding is for his gonads to be ripped off of him in the style that Del Rio so succinctly illustrated in a prior post. But the main benefit to be derived from this emasculation procedure is that it will insure that the world doesn't have to endure any of Prophet's assuredly defective offspring...and for this the bidding has risen sky high...with no sign of stopping...only the time limit imposed on the bidding will actually stop the rabid bidders from striving to be the winner...all so that the winning bidder can assure him or herself that the deed is actually done and that none of Prophet's spawn will ever have the chance to walk the earth!!! :evil4:
    I ripped off my own gonads using the Del move and deep-fried them and served them up on a platter at the testicle festival in Rygate, MT. No problem though, I have created synthetic nads that make me more powerful than any being that has ever walked the earth. I can impregnate women by a mere glance in their direction.
    Fortunately for those poor women, they have been fitted with an impenetrable force field that specifically repels your defective sperm...as well as sending back a signal that shrinks your weewee a fraction every time you attempt to impregnate any of these women with your leering eyes. I would be careful if I was you, Prophet...pretty soon, you will have nothing left to play with when you watch Power Puff Girls on Saturday morning cartoons!
    Ahhh, you have found the perceived weakness in my plan. On the contrary, this was all devised with careful preparations. As it was, the cost of having three-legged jeans was beginning to wear on my pocket book. I am almost to the ideal size and will stop the flagrant violations to my masculinity soon. The impregnations will continue when I see fit. The Power Puff Girls will be shown no mercy.
    Your plans will be foiled yet again...your lurid fantasies regarding world domination are delusions of a raving lunatic...and the guys in the white jackets will be by shortly to give you a personal fitting for your own white jacket, albeit one with extra-long sleeves that will be wrapped around your torso in order to keep you from abusing your privates any longer. The force field shields will be turned up to max protection in order to insure that not one of your evil offspring ever sees the light of day! Face it Prophet...you have been defeated!!! :evil4:
    Impossible. There are no fantasies in my life, only reality. The white jacket that you speak so fondly of is not in my wardrobe. There is no force field strong enough. Good will win in the end.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123