Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    bono is offline Hall of Famer

Re: It has come to Bono's attention...

I figured that much, Ocho. But there's history behind my nickname (BonoSugaRay).
    First off, I don't pronounce my "bono" like U2's Bono. I'm Bo (as in Bogard)...Bo-know-shuga-ray.
    Secondly,
    After checking out a few videos, etc, etc of the late Sonny Bono (who was w/ Cher), I thought his name was pretty cool (note: i am a tomboy...not a homo/bio, but a tomboy nontheless); then, there's Walter Ray Allen (NBA player who used to play for the Milw. Bucks), who has been called SugaRay, after the boxer b/c of his "boxer's chance" when on the court (whatever that means). So, I put the two names together, and went w/ it. I've had that nickname for -at least-1999. So on, so forth.

Hurry up, Cajun...and CAINE
    for tha matter!!!!
    LAKEHUBERTVIKING,
    Who said brains and cheese don't mix?!!!!

BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Being a female on the site and being a HUGE sports nut, I can guarantee that is not why we have mistaken you for a male all this time.

I'm still not sure I buy this.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Being a female on the site and being a HUGE sports nut, I can guarantee that is not why we have mistaken you for a male all this time.

I'm still not sure I buy this.
    [img width=142 height=200]http://mune-cun.com/img/movie/The%20Crying%20Game.jpg[/img]

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"bono" wrote:
    that some of you people think that BonoSugaRay's a lad. Not so! For those who have FAILED to look beyond the nickname, I am 100-percent woman!!!! Shocked? Suprised? Is this like death in Venace? A shot heard around the world?
    Anyways...yeah, for many, many years, folks around this gated purplepride community, have thought of me (and even wrote things to/about me) as one of the guys...is it because I'm such a huge sports' fanatic?...can hang w/ the guys?
    Well, now you all know.
    Feel free to check out my myspace page: www.myspace.com/bonosugaray
    My page is clearly dedicated to - not the Packers - but my favorite rap group of all time: Bone Thugs N Harmony!!!!!!!!! (you gotta love Bizzy Bone...the man is fine!!)
    And for those who don't believe I actually graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee backe in the spring of 2004 (B.A. Journalism & Mass Communication), there's a pic of me on grad. day. I even have pics of my family (a pic or two of my sister who passed away back in the summer of '05...remember her (Tootie)?).
    God bless!!!!!!
    why o why?
    Did all floors get cleaned early at the rag you guys call a newspaper?
    I kid.
    kinda.
    lol

just another line from the Bono.
    He's trying to lure in the ladies of that persuasion for a special sheep/lesbian/guy videotaping session and selling it as Goats Gone Wild.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"bono" wrote:
    I figured that much, Ocho. But there's history behind my nickname (BonoSugaRay).
    First off, I don't pronounce my "bono" like U2's Bono. I'm Bo (as in Bogard)...Bo-know-shuga-ray.
    Secondly,
    After checking out a few videos, etc, etc of the late Sonny Bono (who was w/ Cher), I thought his name was pretty cool (note: i am a tomboy...not a homer/bio, but a tomboy nontheless); then, there's Walter Ray Allen (NBA player who used to play for the Milw. Bucks), who has been called SugaRay, after the boxer b/c of his "boxer's chance" when on the court (whatever that means). So, I put the two names together, and went w/ it. I've had that nickname for -at least-1999. So on, so forth.

Hurry up, Cajun...and CAINE
    for tha matter!!!!
    LAKEHUBERTVIKING,
    Who said brains and cheese don't mix?!!!!

Did you know that Ray Allen was represented by my law firm...Rickey Weeks too!
    ;D

I think that we though that you were a man because we heard that you looked like David Spade!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"lakehubertviking" wrote:
    The truly shocking thing isn't your gender but that your college educated AND a Packers fan.

Wellllll....it IS a Wisconsin college...so that doesn't really count!

"Prophet" wrote:
    How long ago did you have the sex change operation?
    A shoddy journalist with a recent sex change operation...sounds like a perfect fit for Packer coverage.
    ROTF!!!

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Webby?
    Come on, pal...kiddo...
    Now that you KNOW that I am NOT a guy, please STOP addressing me as such.
    Here, check out my myspace page: www.myspace.com/bonosugaray
    Scroll down to my fav. things...I list the Packers. I even got a pic of myself at graduation from UW-Milwaukee. Why do you STILL believe I'm some freakin' joke?
    Would it warm you up if I simply gave you my real name and have you go to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel website (JSONLINE.COM) and call up my name, so you can read some of the articles I've actually written; as well as the prep previews, agate, etc, I've inputted? Or how about I send you a copy of packer plus (we're on hiatus until March 15, so it wouldn't be anything recent)...you can spot my name on page TWO with my boss, Richard Pufall (aka Poof, bka dick), co-workers, Mike Hart (bka JHart), Ana Manendez, etc, etc?
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Wow! I thought you were a guy as well!

Thanks for letting us know after 900 posts!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"bono" wrote:
    Webby?
    Come on, pal...kiddo...
    Now that you KNOW that I am NOT a guy, please STOP addressing me as such.
    Here, check out my myspace page: www.myspace.com/bonosugaray
    Scroll down to my fav. things...I list the Packers. I even got a pic of myself at graduation from UW-Milwaukee. Why do you STILL believe I'm some freakin' joke?
    Would it warm you up if I simply gave you my real name and have you go to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel website (JSONLINE.COM) and call up my name, so you can read some of the articles I've actually written; as well as the prep previews, agate, etc, I've inputted? Or how about I send you a copy of packer plus (we're on hiatus until March 15, so it wouldn't be anything recent)...you can spot my name on page TWO with my boss, Richard Pufall (aka Poof, bka slick willy), co-workers, Mike Hart (bka JHart), Ana Manendez, etc, etc?
    Rather than kiddo, you should be addressing me as Sir thank-you-for-letting-me-be-here, packer fan.

I don't need your rag crossing the state line over here.

When I first read your my space link, I thought it said bonosgay.
    But hey, I read it wrong.

Then I see your love for Bone Thug,
    :

Anyone can make a myspace site.

People have made them for me pretending to be me and doing all sorts of nasty crap to me.

We need more proof than that!

Bah, I just like picking on you some.

You're like my little sister, and its my job to push you off your bike sometimes.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast