Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    bono is offline Hall of Famer

It has come to Bono's attention...

that some of you people think that BonoSugaRay's a lad. Not so! For those who have FAILED to look beyond the nickname, I am 100-percent woman!!!! Shocked? Suprised? Is this like death in Venace? A shot heard around the world?
    Anyways...yeah, for many, many years, folks around this gated purplepride community, have thought of me (and even wrote things to/about me) as one of the guys...is it because I'm such a huge sports' fanatic?...can hang w/ the guys?
    Well, now you all know.
    Feel free to check out my myspace page: www.myspace.com/bonosugaray
    My page is clearly dedicated to - not the Packers - but my favorite rap group of all time: Bone Thugs N Harmony!!!!!!!!! (you gotta love Bizzy Bone...the man is fine!!)
    And for those who don't believe I actually graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee backe in the spring of 2004 (B.A. Journalism & Mass Communication), there's a pic of me on grad. day. I even have pics of my family (a pic or two of my sister who passed away back in the summer of '05...remember her (Tootie)?).
    God bless!!!!!!
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: It has come to Bono's attention...

Thank you for the reminder Sir.

HA! HA!
    Funny!!!!!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

I had no clue. Kind of you to let us no NOW
    ;D .

Yeah, well I figured since I've had my myspace up for a very long time now...and folks around there already knew my gender, but I knew for a long time that some if not many of you all here, didn't know I was a female. Why didn't I say so a long time ago? I just figured I'd go with the flow, ya know? Stay in the neutral zone. But I'm sheer heterosexual (sorry to those who were hoping otherwise).

vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer

I actually gained respect for you after learning that you love bone thugs

Well, all righty then, Vikes2456!!! BONE THUGS!!! There ain't nothing like that buddah lovin...!!!!!!
    You know that the video for Bone's new song (off of their new album: strength and loyalty...dropping april 17th or 27): I Tried f/Akon, is already out? Yeah, it got leaked some how on youtube...one of the moderators over at BTNHBoard.com (another hang out of mine) informed us that the record label found out that the board had a copy of the leaked video, and asked that it be removed...but it should be still up on youtube.com...just type in bone thugs in harmony - i tried.

vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer

"bono" wrote:
    Well, all righty then, Vikes2456!!! BONE THUGS!!! There ain't nothing like that buddah lovin...!!!!!!
    You know that the video for Bone's new song (off of their new album: strength and loyalty...dropping april 17th or 27): I Tried f/Akon, is already out? Yeah, it got leaked some how on youtube...one of the moderators over at BTNHBoard.com (another hang out of mine) informed us that the record label found out that the board had a copy of the leaked video, and asked that it be removed...but it should be still up on youtube.com...just type in bone thugs in harmony - i tried.
    Nice, I'll be sure to check it out, I can't wait until the full version of never forget me comes out

Vikes2456,
    When you watch the video, you might notice something's missing (and I'm not talking about the fact that it's not the official/finished video)...in my opinion, w/o Bizzy (body and sound), it looks like a huge part of the BONE has we've all come to enjoy and love, is missing. It's bad enough that the song is a "sad" type of song, ya know? I bet those who haven't been keeping up w/ Bone -when they see this video- will start spreading that old rumor about Bizzy being dead, etc, etc. Little do they know that Bizzy Bone (The Midwest Cowboy) is coming out w/ his new album called A Song for You (ASFY) sometime this summer! He and Bone have official myspace pages (if you don't already know). And if you think those pages aren't really official: there was this PR interview that Bizzy had, in which it was stated that he has an official myspace page (www.myspace.com/bizzybone), and on this thugsonline.com page (a place for bone/mo thug gear), there is a video of him stating that the "Layzie Bone 2006" myspace page is his official page/legit! And on the official Bone site (bonethugsnharmony.com), they have posted that they have an offical myspace page too...I think it's like www.myspace.com/bonethugsnharmony (if you want to see it, go to my page and they should be in my top 20 friends' area).

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Well then, that revelation pretty much shatters my entire concept of reality.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast