Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Has anybody seen....

...the new Jessica Simpson video for the Dukes of Hazzard? All I gotta say is OH...MY...GOD!!! I love her!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Has anybody seen....

Got a link for it ?? :grin:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

No, I saw it on TV last night and man oh man was it nice!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

F'n tease...even her husband complains that she doesn't give him enough. Of course, several times a day wouldn't be enough, so he might still be gettin' quite a bit anyway!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Is he really complaining? I don't think I could ever complain in my life if I was with her!! WOW!

Del Rio Guest

Oh I'm sure after a few years you would find something to complain about :grin:

What if she hates football and refuses to let you watch it? :shock:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Oh I'm sure after a few years you would find something to complain about :grin:

What if she hates football and refuses to let you watch it? :shock:
    I would seriously consider giving up WATCHING football if I got to TACKLE her every day!!! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

There is no way a chick like that would hate football and wouldn't let me watch it! If she did hate football, I don't know what I would do, probably have a hard time giving up sex for the football season!! lol

Del Rio Guest

I'd rather have an average wife, that makes me chicken wings then locks herself in her craft room while I watch football all day :grin:

Then Jessica Simpson. She does have a lot of money though. That would be a definate possitive, maybe you could just use her money to buy you the best seats in the stadium. Send her ass to the mall of america. :grin:

Don't get me wrong, I love to gawk at Jessica Simpson, but I really love my girlfriend (who has a slight Jessica Simpson look to her) and there is no way I will be giving her up!! It is fun to drool over Jsimp though!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast